Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow boxing

Please leave your comments and critics about this shadow boxing video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzAnPMXgle0

lookin' good. GREAT hand speed. ...keep your hands up more, dont leave your head so open....

Comment

Your hand speed is good, and it seems like you put combos together pretty well, but I would make sure you're turning those hooks over. It seems they had too much arm and not a lot of torque in the body. Move your feet a little more as well. Just remember: How you practice is how you fight, and both good and bad habits can arise in something as commonplace as shadowboxing. Good stuff, though! What weight, and how long have you been boxing?

Comment

your hands are really fast but dont forget about your defense. hold your guard higher and play your music louder

Comment

Im 18yo, 183cm and 86kg, i'm only boxing for like 1yr... had only few figths and i have amateur score 4W-1L... i let my guard a bit down because i avoid punches very good and i can take them with no problem... ths for posting your comments..

Comment

I'm not criticising you or anything but you did say that you can take punches well, but you do know that if yo get hit they get pointed on that, but apart fom that your quite good and got great speed.

Comment

I said that i'm good in avoding punches, and thats why i let my guard a bit down...and i wanted to say that even if i get punched i can take it with with no problem...i wasn't saying that taking punches is good... also i don't let my opponent hit me, becaus i'm atacking him constantly..
              peace

Comment

good stuff man. if you dont mind me asking how did you lose that one fight, points or knock out?

Comment

Points of course...but everyone was saying i should have won that figth, but nevermind that...

Comment

Working...
                  X