Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR TYLER; HE ORDERED TWO CUSTOM-MADE GI'S!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR TYLER; HE ORDERED TWO CUSTOM-MADE GI'S!!!!!

Well, I don't know his last name; his first name is Tyler. The things I can tell is that he ordered two custom-made gi's (with special measurements): one white hybrid and one blue gold. I got the gi's here on the 13th of November and have been emailing him several times. The email keeps returning to me. Since they're custom-made gi's, I won't find any other person who needs those measurements... This is one of the main problems about the special orders: sometimes the customer disappears. He ordered the gi's a month ago and I got them here two weeks after that... Please, if you know a guy called Tyler who needs special measurements and trains jiu-jitsu, ask him to get in touch with me again with a different email address. Thank you very much for that,
    LUCIANA.

Sorry to hear about that. PM me the email address and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

I hope it gets worked out for you.

Comment

Thank you very much, Wondermut and James! I PM you guys the customer's email address. We never know if you know him or not... Thank you so much for trying to help me out with that!

LU.

Comment

ttt hope everything works out

Comment

ttt hope you find him...

Comment

Thank you all very much who have supported me these days. Good news: Tyler got in touch and will get his two gi's! He was travelling and said that his computer had a problem. Anyway, everything is solved now. I do appreciate you all trying to help me out. Thank you, have a great day tomorrow!

LUCIANA.

Comment

Thats great!

Comment

Ah that is good.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X