Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best ending for a cheat I've ever seen..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mule Deer View Post
    Nope, I don't like him, and my god why would someone not like Floyd.
    Because they are a hater...I don't know Floyd personally,I'm sure you don't either..So why hate on the man,it's about what he can do in the ring...No??

Comment

ortiz is one dumb mother****er

Comment

Not even close to the ending that I wanted to see ....

The fight was just beginning to get interesting when Ortiz pulled that dumb move and Floyd followed with his usual SUCKER PUNCH the guy when he is not expecting it.

Floyd has pulled that stunt with others who didn't do anything .... examples that come to mind: Gatti and Mosley. So Ortiz would have gotten the same SUCKER PUNCH if Floyd found an opportunity to do so.

So Ortiz pulled a dumb move and got deducted a point but Floyd is quite the UN-sportsman as he has shown to do so in the past.

Comment

I still enjoy seeing those two legal blows landing after Ortiz intentionally head butted then threw an extra swing at mayweather when the ref stopped the action.

Comment

Mosley destroying Margarito after catching him trying to cheat!

Comment

Comment

TS '' I hate cheaters''

rocks a roid cheat in his sig
                Last edited by Hiei; 04-07-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I didnt know a foul was cheat, it was a blatant foul but he didn't cheat, they have rules in place for such fouls etc etc.

typical flomos, they dont even understand the meaning of the words they use.

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                    hilarious!!

Comment

He fouled him. That's the nature of the sport. It's hard to think of any fighters that don't do that kind of stuff from time to time if they can get away with it. It's not like he got caught juicing or loading his gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X