No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Bradley Challenge: Eyes Pacquiao, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcamarena79 View Post
    Rios isn't ready for either Pac or Marquez, it would be a big mistake (huge) if manager decides to put him with either fighter...don't know about Bradley, for some reason he just doesn't interests me against Rios. A fight between Garcia and Rios is the the one they should be working on.
    I wouldn't agree PacMan is getting older and he seems like he is on the decline. And I think Marquez is ready for retirement bed. And even if Marquez wins the fight against Pac, it seems that he is so obsessed with Pacman, that he would call for Pac-marquez 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 and so on .........

Comment

"I think he needs to fight someone like me before he even steps in the ring with Pacquiao"
      Wow Damn Bradley Admits he's 1 step down from Pacquiao that's a demoralized man right there but id actually would like this fight but think Bradley would outbox Rios Kryptonite are good slick boxers he has no plan B.

Comment

typical bob arum already planning 2 fights ahead.

Comment

I'm a bit confused.. didn't Bradley said he beat Pacquiao? "Rios should fight Bradley first to even have a chance to fight Pacquiao"? Bradley should say "Fight Pacman first! I beat him.. after you beat Pacman then I can consider getting in the ring with you" This so called WBO champ is phony in his own mind!

Comment

Rios is ducking Bradley

Comment

glad rios is has his head in the right place and completely focused on what could be his next fight but this seems like a ***** move from Rios to me personally as ive seen videos of him while he was at 135 and called out everybody at 140 but left Bradley out until his name was mentioned in which he then proceeded to give TR fighters offical slogan, its up to my promoter and my manager.BUt like i saidhe pretty much has his next fight planned, good luck to him. I would also like to see him in their with garcia

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Rios is ducking Bradley
                Nope hes gonna get a huge payday, just like how bradley ducked khan to get a pac payday

Comment

All roads lead to Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Love this...hahaha. Bradley used to **** on a certain type of fighters to get accepted, now he's been neglected by the same ppl's a** he tries to wipe. As the poster above mentioned, Rios has zero reason to pursue this fight when he's been offered bigger fish (Manny). Look what happen to Clottey and Gamboa-Arum has zero interest in promoting certain fighters. You, Bradley, need to get this through that thick dome of yours-there is a reason certain fighters opt to leave Top Rank.
                    i agree with this..Top Rank really has no interest in promoting some fighters..Donaire also thought about leaving Top Rank..remember that when Donaire signed with TR, he was being given ****ty fighters from 2007-2010, until he got the montiel fight..same with Gamboa..his only meaningful fight was the Ponce de Leon fight..

Comment

Its funny how bradley talk hahahaha bcuz he beat pacquiao hahahahaah yea right he knows better them anyone he loss that fight it was so clear so rios its ready for him.but not for pac hey his right on that one alice

Comment

Working...
                      X