No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire's Hand is Healed, Ready For The Arce Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire's Hand is Healed, Ready For The Arce Fight

WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire says his left hand, which was cut during the October fight with Toshiaki Nishioka and needed eight stitches, has healed and he’s ready to face former multi-titled champion Jorge “Travieso” Arce at the Toyota Center in Houston. Texas on December 15th.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-02-2012, 09:45 AM.

I'll definitely be at this one. Donaire will will end it by the middle rounds but it will be fun while it lasts.

Comment

should be an exciting fight while it lasts...it's also refreshing to see a top fighter fighting more than once or twice a year...

Comment

the sooner this fight is over the better for both guys. I hope Arce gets caught with a counter left that puts him to sleep - for his sake, and for Donaire so he can heal up quick for a meaningful fight next year

Comment

I just looked at Arce's boxrec...dam...out of 68 fights, 60 wins...46 by ko or tko. I just lost a small fortune on Cotto, but i hope i can get some bets and Donaire wins...lol.
          I love boxing!

Comment

good so i guess the excuse after the fight will be the leg cramp lmao i swear the first thing he always does at the post fight interview is say no excuses but my hand is bleeding, my leg is cramping, etc etc . be a man

Comment

ill be there at toyota

Comment

I don't mind this fight at all. should be exciting while it lasts. Then hopefully we can see Rigo vs. Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  I just looked at Arce's boxrec...dam...out of 68 fights, 60 wins...46 by ko or tko. I just lost a small fortune on Cotto, but i hope i can get some bets and Donaire wins...lol.
                  I love boxing!
                  no one will ever bet on arce. i doubt they even have this fight listed at sports books. a million to one isn't even good enough to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                    good so i guess the excuse after the fight will be the leg cramp lmao i swear the first thing he always does at the post fight interview is say no excuses but my hand is bleeding, my leg is cramping, etc etc . be a man
                    What are you talking about? Nonito doesn't need to make excuses since he always wins.

And he is fighting all the big names unlike Rigondeaux.

Comment

Working...
                    X