Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a Boxingscene member that you would duck for many years to avoid a pro fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a Boxingscene member that you would duck for many years to avoid a pro fight.

After watching Versaban's sparring videos in the TN forum, I would duck him to avoid a beat down. I love pressure fighters but I don't think I can handle his hook to the body and hook to the head. Also his head movement would frustrate the hell out of me. I'll wait until he gets old and ill take some performance enhancers to fight him.
    Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 11-16-2012, 06:25 AM.

i'm physically fit but far removed from fighting shape. the only one that i am sure i could beat would be pugly (self-explanatory) and bossy...i have about fifteen inches height and reach on her.

Comment

Larry X

he's dangerous

Comment

Any of the good boxers on the site would probably whup my ass but i wouldnt duck anyone.

Comment

Larry because that mother f**ker is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            I wouldn't want to tangle with Triggerhappy. I'd receive a bad beating.

I'd pad my record with soft opponents like Tim Horton and the middle-aged POET.
            i'd slap you comatose. you'd end up in a room with padded walls, out of your mind that a hated black man wiped the floor with you.

Comment

i wouldn't duck anyone

i would just retire for a while til the coast was clear...maybe do WWF for the time being or something

Comment

diesel is one that i wouldn't want to tangle with. if i did i would attack the genital area and then run while he was recovering.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Larry because that mother f**ker is crazy.
                  Lol, Nobody wants any part of Larry X. I don't blame you.

Comment

Why is everyone afraid of Larry? This kat parties it up practically every night of the week. His endurance must be ****.

Against Larry, I'd assert myself in the opening round, weather his early onslaught and then I'd methodically pick him apart - going to the body frequently as well as his big head. By round three, he'd be totally out of gas and ripe for the KO.

Easy work - yeah I said it....

Comment

Working...
                    X