Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hip Hop (The Next Generation)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of "hip hop heads" but no one links Joey Bada$$? 17 years old and rockin the throwback sound.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I spent a lot of 2011 traveling and working on music, and I have to say if there's one trend I noticed and ****ing despised, it's this huge surge of white rappers I'm seeing around. It's like every failed rocker is now either a dubstep DJ or a ****ing rapper.

I have nothing against rap music, but I have a serious problem with white rappers. Eminem was cool in that he was an exception to the rule, but when I see these ****ing clowns from Salt Lake City, Seattle, and Oklahoma doing diss tracks I get seriously disgusted. Haven't we coopted enough black culture?
      Horrible post........

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        A lot of "hip hop heads" but no one links Joey Bada$$? 17 years old and rockin the throwback sound.

Check the Mac song America. Joey is featured on that. It's off the Macadelic mixtape.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post

Thanks for putting me on this, I ususally don't listen to ANY of the new rappers, but this dude lyrics and beats, bring me back to when I used to love hip hop.

I just heard this and I usually don't listen to anything new cuz most of it is garbage, but I love this track. Hope he doesn't change his style, he'll seperate himself from sea of garbage.

Comment

I really don't get what people see in Mac Miller, doesn't impress me.

Comment

You want Bars??? Like seriously sick bars? Listen to this:

His name is Promise NYC google him, youtube him, datpiff etc listen to whatever you can find.

You'll thank me later

His One Mic freestyle is nuts.

Comment

\

Bars for Days.
                Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-23-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

A little off topic, but I can't wait for the collab album J. Cole & Kendrick are making together. That **** is gonna be a classic.

^They always bring the best out of each other.

Will be better than GKMC imo.

Comment

I like your taste in Hip Hop. You listen to some good stuff.

Everybody knows Kendrick Lamar but this guy hes rhyming with on this song is just ridiculous with the flow. His name is Mykestro and hes from Cali. Hes pretty dope. Just take a listen.

Comment

I don't mind these new rappers....although I hate all this silly acapella rhyming these dudes do and the fact that memorizing is the new freestyling.

It's these new 'producers' making crap ass beats like its 1986 with all this unnecessary bass and just overall lack of creativity.

BUT

This is an INSTANT CLASSIC:

Comment

Working...
                      X