Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera vs Morales I vs Castillo vs Corrales I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't i just kick everyone out of the house cut off my phone and watch both all day?

Comment

Prefer Castillo-Corrales. Such a great War with an amazing ending.

Can't go wrong with either fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX
        Can't i just kick everyone out of the house cut off my phone and watch both all day?
        That would be ideal. I think everyone would like to do that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Castillo-Corrales is my favorite. I lost my mind when I saw that ending the first time. Still an unbelievable finish no matter how many times I watch it. It's like a damn movie, only a lot better.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, Castillo v. Corrales I was a fantastic fight, spent entirely in the center of the ring, but I feel part of the mystique of the fight is the comeback in the 10th round, wich wasn't really a comeback because Corrales was winning fairly comfortably at that point I think.

Barrera v. Morales was a much more skilled affair, while still containing much action. It was more variety. Corrales v. Castillo was round after round of the same thing over and over.

I also prefer Marquez v. Vazquez II over Corrales v. Castillo I

Comment

How is this even close? C vs C all day..

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Don't get me wrong, Castillo v. Corrales I was a fantastic fight, spent entirely in the center of the ring, but I feel part of the mystique of the fight is the comeback in the 10th round, wich wasn't really a comeback because Corrales was winning fairly comfortably at that point I think.

Barrera v. Morales was a much more skilled affair, while still containing much action. It was more variety. Corrales v. Castillo was round after round of the same thing over and over.

I also prefer Marquez v. Vazquez II over Corrales v. Castillo I
                It was a pretty close fight. I think I may have had Castillo up going into that RD. The two KD's made it clear to me that Corrales would need a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  It was a pretty close fight. I think I may have had Castillo up going into that RD. The two KD's made it clear to me that Corrales would need a KO.
                  Well the thing is, in the 2 previous rounds, Castillo looked like he was on the verge of getting stopped.

In terms of live, holy **** balls this is a great fight kind of thing you can't really beat that fight, but in terms of something to rewatch, once you know the outcome, that dramatic ending isn't really as dramatic any more, and if you have seen 2 or 3 rounds of that fight, you have seen the whole fight.

Its lots of action, but not much tactical give and take like a Barrera v Morrales or a Marquez Vazques.

Also, I don't think it was THAT close. The fight was a dick swinging contest, and Corrales was clearly throwing the more hurtful shots all night.
                  Last edited by !! Shawn; 09-30-2012, 01:29 AM.

Comment

since i have to chose then jlc vs corrales 1...

Comment

I didn't like Corrales Castillo until the end... Before that, they were just throwing punches... There was no real drama until the 10th round... Nor was there any real skilled fighting going on... They were just throwing punches

Gatti Ward is still my favorite fight of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X