No announcement yet.

people who say that choke wasnt real are dead wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    They just showed this **** on ESPN, people are blowing that **** way out of proportion and made it sound worse than what it was in the picture. That don't mean ****!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Victor Ortiz: "You better not put hands on me, motherfucker."

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
        Bro, the fact that you can connect this alt to any other user name on this site shows how much time you spend here. You know my internet persona so well that you can tell who I am just by my posting style.

I am Ukrainian. I moved to America when I was 7. I am an assimilated American. I would kill Ukrainians for America. Is that clear enough for you or do I need to put it in my sig?
        Dude you send 2X as much time on here as me, who are you trying to kid? And it isnt hard identifying some **** that leaves you russian comments when he gives a red K

And i dont give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Dude you send 2X as much time on here as me, who are you trying to kid? And it isnt hard identifying some **** that leaves you russian comments when he gives a red K

And i dont give a ****
          Bro I didn't post on this site for 4 months. You still in America?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            yeah that choke will surely effect Ortiz tomorrow, it will probably take away from his Stamina because Mayweather was choking him so hard....hahahaha
            Don't give *******s any ideas.

Comment

Bro I didn't post on this site for 4 months. You still in America?
              That was a great 4 months

And yes

Comment

Why do you feel sorry for them? Maybe they are bigger boxing fans then you.
                Why would I support and incourage boxing capitalist into hustling fans into ****ty and fights that should be free. You happy with the today's ppv shows? Are you happy today that nobody wants to fight any body legit, because fans today have given them the impression that we are willing to pay for anything and not demand real fights? Think about it dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  That was a great 4 months

And yes
                  I know you love me deep inside. And it's simply because I was born on the same strip of land as you. Give me a shout if you are ever in the Chicago area, I'll take you out for a night on the town.

Comment

You seem very concerned with the posting habits of your fellow posters. I hate to do this bro, but you have over 12K posts on this website in under 2 years. Most normal people, have zero. 0 posts on all message boards in their entire lives.

Look in the mirror you overgrown buffoon. Congrats, you are the tallest midget.
                    I actually Cried my eyes out from laughter reading this post. It was the funniest I have read in months. Good ****.

Comment

if that was a real choke then why was ortiz laughing? shouldnt he be suffocating?

Comment

Working...
                      X