Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: I Asked For Inoue Fight, Now It's Time To Bring Belts Back To Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: I Asked For Inoue Fight, Now It's Time To Bring Belts Back To Australia

Australia's Moloney (21-1, 18KOs) returns to Las Vegas for his second consecutive fight, this time against one of the sport's very best in three-division and reigning unified bantamweight titlist Naoya Inoue (19-0, 16KOs). The fight came about after the division's lone other title claimant, John Riel Casimero sealed his fate in accepting a voluntary title defense versus Duke Micah this past September on a Showtime Pay-Per-View card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People are forgetting that Moloney is the bigger man here.

Comment

Yep is Maloney is a bigger man and he is tough. Inoue come back from a bad eye injuries, so he's career is mortgage at this stade. A lots of questions in Naoya case for me. I think Jason will push ''The Monster'' at limit of twelve rounds and of his capacity especially because of that.

Inoue by UD 116-112

Comment

Dang, this guy is about to get knocked the F out

Comment

Lol this guy is gonna get bodied

Comment

Unfortunately for him the only things he will be bringing back to Australia are a black eye and bruised ribs.

Comment

If Jason Moloney pulls the upset this Saturday, it will be bigger than when fellow Australian Lionel Rose shocked Fighting Harada in 1968 for the lineage and two world-titles WBA-WBC bantamweight championship -- but maybe not it was a 15 rounder, but this would be up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                Yep is Maloney is a bigger man and he is tough. Inoue come back from a bad eye injuries, so he's career is mortgage at this stade. A lots of questions in Naoya case for me. I think Jason will push ''The Monster'' at limit of twelve rounds and of his capacity especially because of that.

Inoue by UD 116-112
                Inoue is young and fresh enough to recover and move on from the punishment in the donaire fight. He will look to make a statement against moloney and it will be interesting to see if he can.

Comment

Working...
                X