Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: My Skills Are Way Better Than Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing we know for sure is that one quits when it gets tough and the other doesn't.

Comment

Alexander is going to dominate Brook through out and probably stop him. No doubt in my mind.

Devon is levels above Carson Jones who took Brook to the Brink, maybe after this win Devon will finally get respect on here.

Comment

Kell Brook wins by KO and here's why.

Kell Brook reminds me of Canelo, but with less power and more speed.

Both fighters primarily throw three punch combos. Cenelo throws 1-2-3; jab, right cross and left hook to the liver. Kell throws 1-2-4; jab, right and then a left cross to the chin. Both are mechanical, yet methodical and tenacious.

Alexander is a slick counter puncher with fast feet and hands, but lacks the ability (and will) to stand and fight. Kell catchers him in the corner in the mid rounds and scores a KO.

Comment

Pulling for Brook.....

Comment

i like brook but alexander is levels above him

Comment

I like them both, but in this match-up, I have to favor Alexander off of resume & experience. If Alexander does win, I'd also be in favor of the Bradley rematch & then the Ghost, (providing he looks decent against Floyd).

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                Kell Brook wins by KO and here's why.

Kell Brook reminds me of Canelo, but with less power and more speed.

Both fighters primarily throw three punch combos. Cenelo throws 1-2-3; jab, right cross and left hook to the liver. Kell throws 1-2-4; jab, right and then a left cross to the chin. Both are mechanical, yet methodical and tenacious.

Alexander is a slick counter puncher with fast feet and hands, but lacks the ability (and will) to stand and fight. Kell catchers him in the corner in the mid rounds and scores a KO.
                LOOL!! if Brook does win (I don't think he will), it wont be by KO...... he's got a good KO percentage but against very weak opposition it must be said, Alexander has a world class jaw. Brook is getting way too much credit on here in my opinion for beating no one of note, however there is a first time for that credible win, will it be against Alexander? ..... I don't think so and I hope not lol. Im going with Alexander as always on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  LOOL!! if Brook does win (I don't think he will), it wont be by KO...... he's got a good KO percentage but against very weak opposition it must be said, Alexander has a world class jaw. Brook is getting way too much credit on here in my opinion for beating no one of note, however there is a first time for that credible win, will it be against Alexander? ..... I don't think so and I hope not lol. Im going with Alexander as always on this one.
                  Very well put, some green is coming your way.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    The only thing we know for sure is that one quits when it gets tough and the other doesn't.

Comment

I think brook will have a hard finding alexander and landing clean. And brooks power is not all that so it wont bother devon that much when brook lands a shot. Devon will control the center of the ring i think.

This will show us what brook is made of. His last fight told me nothing about him. I want him to win get the IBF belt ,defend it then maybe khan in late 2013.
                      Last edited by Mikel 45; 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X