Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will slow motion videos help Pacquiao vs Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will slow motion videos help Pacquiao vs Lomachenko?

The matrix is basically slow motion wizardry. I do not want to see Pacquiao receive 6 hit combinations to his face in slow motion while Vassily knows he’s fighting in slow motion

The worst part is that Loma is so fast that he could literally r4pe Manny in the ring and no-one would know, the only evidence being Manny's red anus and some sticky fluid mixed in with the blood.

Good call man, Loma really is that fast

Comment

Loma has fast hands and so does Pacquiao. Loma's hands aren't much if any faster than Pacquiao's hands. It's a fight and not a fantasy movie.

Comment

if this fight happens, it NEEDS to be in slo mo.

too fast!! too fast!! TOO FAST!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          if this fight happens, it NEEDS to be in slo mo.

too fast!! too fast!! TOO FAST!!
          That won’t be enough. When they call robbery for either one they will explain it in regular motion

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Loma has fast hands and so does Pacquiao. Loma's hands aren't much if any faster than Pacquiao's hands. It's a fight and not a fantasy movie.
            Oscar De La Hoya had fast hands too BUT I see what Pac did to ODLH happening to Pac by Loma at this point.

Comment

You know what's not fast, Floyd having sex. He's no minute man.

Comment

Obviously, Loma is the favorite at this point in their careers. However, Pac still has an awkward style with good power. If he catches Loma flush with the straight left, who knows what happens? I expect Loma to win by UD, but, if he doesn't take the fight seriously, I could see Pac winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Oscar De La Hoya had fast hands too BUT I see what Pac did to ODLH happening to Pac by Loma at this point.
                  pac is still fast on his feet. that's the main difference here. when oscar fought pac, it looked like oscar was trying out for a role in the waking dead being one of the zombies.

plus pac hasnt completely fallen off yet. he can still crack. imagine the punch he landed on horn that almost made the ref stop the fight, if that punch lands on loma. good night irene.

Comment

Working...
                  X