Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Cotto get tatted up after losing to Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real talk Cotto is gay... So what doe

Comment

he wanted to replace the masculinity that margarito beat out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        People do strange things. Depression can affect anyone no matter how successful. He took a nasty beating and then the rumours of him being in the closet might have taken a toll. Getting tattooed and wearing pink crocs might have helped him in some way.

Ok seriously though. Why is a grown ass man sparring in a ****ing skirt? **** is fruity as **** i need an answer for this ive seen this pic alot.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Ok seriously though. Why is a grown ass man sparring in a ****ing skirt? **** is fruity as **** i need an answer for this ive seen this pic alot.
          its called confidence. the man makes the clothes, not the other way around. a bum wearing a great suit is still a bum wearing a great suit.

Comment

Cotto ghey?

Comment

I seem to remember him saying on 24/7 that he did that because he wanted a new start a new look.

Comment

If I remember right as a kid cotto was really fat and bullied.deep down he is still a fatty and getting tattoos and shaving his head helps him forget and it works well for him until he fights a confident fighter that makes him get on his bike and he goes back to being the fat little kid again

Comment

Ironically Margarito did the same thing after getting the dog s hit beaten out of him by Shane. :/

Comment

1. Midlife crisis
                    2. Thinks he's unique with ****ty tribal tatts and getting sleeves and body tatts
                    3. Not having ****tty tatts and sleeves, is actually what makes one unique in the tattood culture we live in today
                    4. Margs even got tatted up
                    5. Cotto is definitely suspect
                    6. Cotto's youngest say is 100% ghey
                    7. Cotto's wife is hideous no matter how many procedures she get's done

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      Bus driver, ya thats common. Many blue collar workers have them. Doctor? Thats unusual. Still, the majority of professional jobs would not allow that. Doesnt matter if It's 2087. Heck, I refuse to hire anyone with tattoos at my business (tattoos are not a legally protected class so I can do that). My mom is a senior VP at a major banking firm, and my dad is a head engineer for the city of NY. Nobody would be taken seriously at their places of employment if they walked in like that. Obviously people can do what they want. Many Boxers have them, and even though I hate it, I will still continue to Watch Boxing. In my opinion, though, they look trashy, as do earrings on men, etc.. But everyone's perspective is different, I agree. I grew up in a very conservative, upper-middle class, white collar, professional house. I can only Speak from my perspective.....Don't get me wrong. I didnt take Money from my parents. I worked my way up through many blue collar jobs (unloading trucks, driving forklift, delivering pizza even), so I never look down on that type of work, so no offense to anyone. Moving on here........
                      Yeah I especially hate it when a hot girl has a trashy tattoo. Tattoos make you look old as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X