Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: No Remorse When I Take Ricky Burns Apart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez: No Remorse When I Take Ricky Burns Apart!

MIGUEL VAZQUEZ is planning to hit the target against Ricky Burns – just like fellow Mexican Javier Hernandez.

IBF world lightweight champion Vazquez meets WBO belt holder Burns at Wembley Arena on March 16.

He wants to emulate Manchester United striker Hernandez, who scored his 47th goal for United in Monday’s FA Cup win over Reading.

Both sportsmen come from Guadalajara and Vasquez is a great fan of the United player, saying: “He is a hero in Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Goddamn Adrien Broner is ugly.

Comment

Vasquez is gonna win every single round, Boxing 101. After that he's gonna call out Broner again, we'll see if Broner lives up to his "anybody can get it" motto by taking on the new unified World Champion.

Last edited by UTEP; 02-23-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Miguel Vazquez will beat Burns in the Ring but will lose on the cards. Vazquez is going to need to Drop Burns once or twice in order to get the decision

Comment

I don't understand what anyone sees in Vasquez...in reality both Vasquez and Burns are pretty bad fighters. Broner is calling Burns out cuz its an easy fight with big money, he can just go to his backyard and rip him apart, he can do the same to Vasquez but who's gonna pay him for that? Yall acting like Vasquez is the saviour and the chosen one to beat Broner and he's being avoided and you're stupid if you think that

Broner's career isn't gonna start until he goes to 140 so don't get your hopes up, at 140 there's plenty of names to test him so get your popcorn ready cuz the most annoying but most talented dude in the game is about to enter the most stacked young and heated division in the game!

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
            I don't understand what anyone sees in Vasquez...in reality both Vasquez and Burns are pretty bad fighters. Broner is calling Burns out cuz its an easy fight with big money, he can just go to his backyard and rip him apart, he can do the same to Vasquez but who's gonna pay him for that? Yall acting like Vasquez is the saviour and the chosen one to beat Broner and he's being avoided and you're stupid if you think that

Broner's career isn't gonna start until he goes to 140 so don't get your hopes up, at 140 there's plenty of names to test him so get your popcorn ready cuz the most annoying but most talented dude in the game is about to enter the most stacked young and heated division in the game!
            I wont say that Vasquez will destroy Broner, but he is a great boxer, who uses footwork, and boxes on the outside! Broner absolutely has NO footwork! Cant move, plods! Vasquez is taller I believe, and he can stay on the outside and make things VEEEERRY Difficult! He is not a bum by any means, and Burns isnt eithter! Burns just lacks confidence! I see how arrogant Vasquez is, and man I have to say I love it! An arrogant slick/slick-like boxer is a dangerous threat to anyone! They have that drive to master their craft technically! Opposed to brawlers, who only have heart and will, and dont work on improving their skillset!

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post

Vazquez is is a great fighter. his talent isn't in handspeed and power but those aren't the only things that make you good. Vazquez has a great jab, he controls space and has great timing. plus he has awkard movement which isn't easy to do deal with.

he'd be a problem for Broner because of his style. one of the biggest weakness of the philly shell defence is a boxer with a mobile jab. plus Broner has such a wide stance that it limits his mobility. that's why Broner fights guys who just come foward.

Vazquez would make Broner come to him because if he just stood there he'd get turned and popped from the outside. just look at what Ponce de Leon did against Broner with a jab and Vazquez is better than de Leon.

Vazquez's biggest problem is that he doesn't have a style mexicans like so he doesn't have a big following.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                Vazquez is is a great fighter. his talent isn't in handspeed and power but those aren't the only things that make you good. Vazquez has a great jab, he controls space and has great timing. plus he has awkard movement which isn't easy to do deal with.

he'd be a problem for Broner because of his style. one of the biggest weakness of the philly shell defence is a boxer with a mobile jab. plus Broner has such a wide stance that it limits his mobility. that's why Broner fights guys who just come foward.

Vazquez would make Broner come to him because if he just stood there he'd get turned and popped from the outside. just look at what Ponce de Leon did against Broner with a jab and Vazquez is better than de Leon.

Vazquez's biggest problem is that he doesn't have a style mexicans like so he doesn't have a big following.
                I agree with you, you bring up some really good points, I think Vazquez's would give Broner hell if they ever fight, but Im not saying he would win, but he has a chance to pull off the victory.

Comment

Think this will be a close fight.... Something that Burns needs. I always bet against Burns and surprises me with his performance. I think Vazquez wins a boring sd....

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
                    Think this will be a close fight.... Something that Burns needs. I always bet against Burns and surprises me with his performance. I think Vazquez wins a boring sd....
                    Dude it's a mismatch it wont be remotely close,burns is garbage even with bought judges it going to look obvious they had no plans to give Vazquez the win

Comment

Working...
                    X