No announcement yet.

Which fighters have made the worst career moves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighters have made the worst career moves

I believe Sak coming back too quickly was a bad move for his psyche as well as his eye socket.

Also, Sak fighting Crocop was not a good career move.

Frye fighting Lebanner (i think that was his name) was not a smart move either. Even though it was strictly k-1 rules any loss by KO is not good.

And I know Enson posts here but I really wish he had not taken the fights against bigger opponents. He would be a perfect fighter to challenge Silva and Tito.

No doubt: Ruas and his bloody face vs Otsuka. Ruas in theory was the favourite but...

Comment

I think it was a bad move for Vitor to leave BTT.
      Also, Pele was headed to the UFC thanks to Rudimar, but we all know what happened, bad move by Pele leaving chute boxe.

Comment

True, bad move of Pele

Comment

I think it was a bad move for Vitor to join BTT

Comment

Ken, who is a natural heavyweight, fighting Tito at 205. Ken should have just fought a superfight type bout and fought Tito at his natural 225.

Comment

Ken would of lost either way......

Comment

I agree with Money about Sak coming back too soon and fighting guys bigger than himself.

Hopefully he can get it back

Comment

[quote:15daab80b2="Mr. Beelzebub"]I think it was a bad move for Vitor to leave BTT.
                  Also, Pele was headed to the UFC thanks to Rudimar, but we all know what happened, bad move by Pele leaving chute boxe.[/quote:15daab80b2]

what happend

Comment

Both Pele and Vitor has left their team..

from what I understand Pele left after a fight about who trained Ninja...

Comment

Working...
                    X