Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 shot in Chicago park, including 3 year old.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    they need to pass more gun laws.

these gangbangers and criminals wouldn't keep guns if they knew it's a crime.
    Are you joking?? or not.. i am not 100% sure

You think Criminals in the UK don't have guns? or cant get them?

Yet for some reason gun crime is way way down here in comparison to the USA.. On average a mass shooting in the US happens every 5 days..

The guy who shot up the school.. or the one who shot up the cinema when Batman were released.. weren't criminals in a normal sense.. they were just ****in lunatics

Some of kids will try shoot you just for looking at them wrong.. You make it illegal and get ****ed hard if found in possession it sure will reduce the amount of people with guns.. it doesn't solve the problem but its a start

Comment

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jamie Foxx, the whole Black Crew where is justice in this? do some mothafawkin action dawgs.

Comment

It is illegal to carry a gun in Chicago. Period. End of story. No exceptions.

We have the toughest guns laws in the country.

It sure helps huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
          Why is a 3 year old at a park on the southside of chicago at 10 at night?
          Cuz his mama said he just woke up from a nap and she was letting him play basketball to tire him out again so he would go back go sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
            Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jamie Foxx, the whole Black Crew where is justice in this? do some mothafawkin action dawgs.
            It's not a black problem.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Well the south side of chicago is the baddest part of town and if you go down there you better just beware...

Yup, and if you do, don't go messing with big bad Leroy Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                they need to pass more gun laws.

these gangbangers and criminals wouldn't keep guns if they knew it's a crime.

I just got back from the police station and surrender all my legal handguns

hopefully this will prevent another senseless crime committed by a gangbanger

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  It is illegal to carry a gun in Chicago. Period. End of story. No exceptions.

We have the toughest guns laws in the country.

It sure helps huh?
                  That's because you have so many guns already in circulation in the US

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Yup, and if you do, don't go messing with big bad Leroy Brown.

A fellow jim croce fan?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      I just got back from the police station and surrender all my legal handguns

hopefully this will prevent another senseless crime committed by a gangbanger
                      You can bet your bottom dollar, she'll be always equipped.

Comment

Working...
                      X