No announcement yet.

Mayweather, Pacquiao and their promotors are disgrace to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather, Pacquiao and their promotors are disgrace to boxing

How is it possible that their fight never happened.. They call themselves a buisnessmen but they let the biggest payday in the history of (not only this) sport just walk away. And not only moneywise but sportwise they should be banned from the sport of boxing forever. And I think the guilt is on both sides. They both will be remambered as a good fighters not a great ones though. It's beacuse instead of balls they have money accounts. Disgrace

i feel the same way about haye vitali. what kind of hw champ just walks away?

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      i feel the same way about haye vitali. what kind of hw champ just walks away?
      Did you see Haye or Vitali int the title of this thread?No? So get the **** out of here
      Last edited by Szef; 01-24-2013, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Did you see Haye or Vitali int the title of this thread?No? So get the **** out of here
        Valid point, but terrible delivery.

Anyway, it doesn't matter at this point. We should just be grateful we were able to see their careers blossom. It's hard to imagine a new face of boxing once those two are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post

Anyway, it doesn't matter at this point. We should just be grateful we were able to see their careers blossom. It's hard to imagine a new face of boxing once those two are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            Oh please not him. He is doing that ducking thing a little to good already. When Floyd and Manny leave he will be a master.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post

I'm sorry I got carried away a little, but trolling like that just pushes my buttons

Comment

Working...
              X