Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there this fear of being raped going to prison? All you have to do is. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Plus being locked up for 23 hours a day is worse then having your **** pushed in once in a while, it probably feels good
    I hope this was a joke.

Comment

I think the homeless here would volunteer to go into some Scandanavian prisons.

I saw a clip of some chick (guard) that looked like a model frisking a guy who was the only prisoner in his entire cell block, and you should have seen his room.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          what's definitely a myth is that you can just ask to pc up if you have the slightest fear.

guards don't just do anything the prisoners want, and if they dont like you for some reason, don't think they'll hesitate to stick you in with some rapist prior to you going into PC.

methinks pugly doesnt know too much about what really goes on.
          If the cat is a tough guy law violator who showed no remorse for his crimes, I'm sure the police, the judge, and prison guards will make certain the perp is in with the toughest criminals and rapists in there. PC will be a long shot.

Comment

The whole rape thing is way overrated in America. It happens but it is not nearly as prevalent as people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              The whole rape thing is way overrated in America. It happens but it is not nearly as prevalent as people think.
              I think it is the complete opposite actually

Comment

in that part of the prison you're kept in a smaller cell, and you'll spend 23 hours a day in there. much less time in the yard. all alone, etc.

yes, if you're a b#tch, it's better, but if you can handle yourself you should stay in general population. you're allowed to roam your "dorm," as opposed to being locked in a cage all day. there's common areas, TV's. etc.

i went to jail when i was 17 years old, and nobody bothered me. it wasn't prison, but i was among plenty of people who were on their way to prison. we had a murderer, a couple of guys in for armed robbery, etc. i bonded out, got back into school, and went to college the year after that. it really turned my life around.

now, that said pugly, and please don't take offense to this, but you might end up with a girls name and a "boyfriend" with that pretty little face of yours, whether you liked it or not.

just keep to yourself, and realize that these men have absolutely nothing to lose. when you have virtually nothing, your pride is the most valuable thing you've got. people will kill over it. it's sad, but that's just how it is.

Comment

There are some officers who will rape you

Comment

Plus you cant just ask to go to PC there has to be a reason

Comment

What I've learned from prison movies is that as long as you act like a crazy, unpredictable nutjob you will be okay.

Comment

Working...
                      X