Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What IF Pacquiao Knocks Out Marquez? What Does That Mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
    1st of all Garcia is the best Light ww,Juan only had 2 pointless fights there against 2 nobodies.He has 0 meaningful wins over 135. If Manny ko's him he will have stopped a 39 year old lightweight at Welterweight and it took him 2 times in 1 year to do it. Far from impressive
    yep. he needed a bunch of gifts to do it too, marquez feeling he has no other choice but to knock pacquiao out and taking risks he usually wouldnt have is the only way pacquiao can beat him. if marquez had faith in the judges calling it fairly he would fight smart and give manny another boxing lesson.

Comment

it means he got back on the juice, thats what.

but he isn't, since he (and others) are under the microscope. he will not KO marquez. as a matter of fact, if it goes to the cards, I see pac losing either way, then getting thrown to mayweather, since he cant make demands for money and will take whatever floyd and bob give him. manny pac had his highs, he is done

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
        If pacquiao knocks marquez out it means Marquez is indeed too old now. He was too old 2 rematches ago.

The truth is Pac and his people two times waited for Marquez to get old.... yeah he showed his greatness and pulled some houdini **** but the truth is with the way he got played it can only happen for so long before age catches up with you all the way.

We've already seen he is nowhere near as fast as he was back in the day.
        Yep, lol, that **** was so transparent. Come on, 4 years for the rematch; acting like they thought Pacquiao was going to do good because he became better and not because Marquez became older. Then another 3 years for a 3rd match, and with Marquez showing he was not a WW. So transparent what they were trying to do. Now he's 40 years old so they don't have to wait 3-4 years for a 4th fight, but watch them wish they'd waited 5 years on December 8.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          it means he got back on the juice, thats what.

but he isn't, since he (and others) are under the microscope. he will not KO marquez. as a matter of fact, if it goes to the cards, I see pac losing either way, then getting thrown to mayweather, since he cant make demands for money and will take whatever floyd and bob give him. manny pac had his highs, he is done
          Mayweather will not fight Pacquiao even if he "wins", let alone if he loses.

Pacquiao can go through 5 losses in a row; Mayweather is not giving Arum a dime. Pacquiao needs to leave Arum if he wants the fight. He knows this himself, he's not that stupid. But he's retiring a Top Rank fighter.

Comment

I agree

I agree that age doesn't matter in boxing..unless you can't stand up at your age.. hell! 40 yo is still strong.. I am, i can still fight.. they just wont... cuz they're afraid of breaking ma bones.. LOL

well, if JMM is determined to win over pacman no matter how OLD is he, then he can, he will and he must.. but let's see.. we know pacman is getting old either and we can see the difference of his performance from his previous fights against Bradley, etc.... LET'S SEE... you should get this fight, buy tickets for it.. there are lots online.. and YOU SHOULD watch..stop debating here.. this will end up to nothing...

Comment

Working...
            X