Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky "The 'itman" Hatton vs. Vyacheslav Senchenko prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went for Hatton UD, Senchenko is a decent fighter, but he is tailor made for Ricky, stands tall, lot's of open body, needs to be at mid range.

Rick should be able to smother him and go to the body

I" think he'll dominate early, but i dont think his conditioning will quite be there yet, so he may flag after 6 or so and cruise to the decision

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      embarrassing loss for senchenko if it happens. if he can't beat a fat out of shape slob on a coke binge then he might as well hang up the gloves himself.
      Senchenko himself has declined, he's getting old and he's not as sharp as he was a few years ago.

Comment

hatton by tko later rounds

Comment

Nobody knows how good this version of Hatton is but if he's even 50% of what he was in 09 he should outwork Senchenko to a comfortable UD.

Comment

it man vs ip man
            epic fight
            make it happen

Comment

Interesting fight and hard to gauge how Hatton will be after such a long layoff. If, as all the reports indicate, he is managing his lifestyle and his diet well then I can see him winning this around the middle rounds.

I can also see Hatton starting fast and fading a little if he cant get Senchenko out of there early, maybe labouring to a points victory that proves more difficult than it should be.

I'm an optimist, so I will say Hatton inside 8.

Comment

Hatton wouldn't have his 1st comeback fight against someone who had a chance to beat him. That would be stupid matchmaking by his team. Hatton wins wide UD or late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Hatton wouldn't have his 1st comeback fight against someone who had a chance to beat him. That would be stupid matchmaking by his team. Hatton wins wide UD or late TKO.
                  Hatton looked done years ago.

Lazcano rocked him all over the show. Malignaggi was a non entity and then Pacquiao smashed his chin to pieces. Together with 3 years of heavy drug use and alcohol, i just can't see it ending well (maybe not this fight but in the long run).

I'm hoping he can win a deicison, but i wouldn't be surprised to see him stopped.

Comment

Remember when Rahman got in excellent shape for the Golata rematch, but it was too late and his relexes were gone?

Yeah. I can't make any predictions because I have no idea how Ricky's going to look in there.

Comment

senchenko ko 1. the dude is a beast. he reminds me of a young aaron pryor.

Comment

Working...
                      X