Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Trout Title Clash Set For December 1 at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kurupt1019 View Post
    personally think haymon promised cotto a rematch with floyd if he wins,

ding ding ding ding....EXACTLY. This is just business. Al Hayman said "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours", Cotto say's "Trout it is Dec. 1st". At the end of the day everybody wins Trout get's a big fight, Cotto get's another crack at Floyd if he wins, and Al Hayman get's paid.
    Last edited by UTEP; 08-31-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Am I the only one that thinks Trout can win this?
      There is no "can" about it. Trout is going to put a number on Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I guess someone forgot to tell this guy that both Chavez & Trout have better resumes inside there respective division than ginger does.
        and who's saying canelo is the best? i'm just telling it like it is and some are getting their pu##y's hurt,sorry but it's the truth,this is like a tune up for cotto

Comment

• It might not serve a big purpose for Cotto, but a young fighter in Trout is finally getting his chance. This is how guys are built, the top veterans give the young contenders an opportunity to showcase their talent. Ya'll might not like Trout's style, but Cotto is taking a respectable route.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Seriously, IDK how some of you think... Firstly, all of you guys saying this is a great fight for Cotto then he's almost a 5-1 favorite make NO ****ing sense. It's a tune-up and nothing more, I mean seriously this is a MASSIVE drop down in skill for Cotto and an enormous step up for Trout.

It will look exactly like the Foreman fight in that for the first round he'll be in awe. Then he'll do his work, get Cotto with a solid shot and then just slowly be out skilled. Pointless matchup for boxing, I mean seriously at least with Foreman it was after he got brutalized by Pac but this time it's an easy way to get a belt. How is Cotto "stepping up" by fighting a not even top 25 fighter? Yet if he were to fight Manny to avenge a loss it's cashing out? This is coming from the same guys who say Manny would slaughter him again... He is cashing out by getting pummeled to death complete dumbasses.

AnimalisticMeth you are definitely on dope, this fight will not outsell Chavez/Martinez you are delusional. Mexicans will buy this fight but nowhere near the amount Jr will get for facing Martinez. Nice try but I buy EVERY Cotto fight even Mayorga and I won't even be buying this is on PPV. Maybe the hype will catch up to me like Chavez/Martinez did once I saw the face/off but I doubt this fight brings me much hype.

I will say this, Trout is a southpaw and no one willing fights a southpaw. I can see this as a Pac/Cotto II warm up (Pac and May aren't fighting get over it) in Spring. Or... and while I want to see Pac/Cotto II (Cotto would win 150+) this may be a tuneup for Cotto/Martinez at 154 on Cinco de Mayo with Canelo on the undercard and winners facing each other (whoever Canelo would be facing, preferably Lara.)
            very easy way to get a belt

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              and who's saying canelo is the best? i'm just telling it like it is and some are getting their pu##y's hurt,sorry but it's the truth,this is like a tune up for cotto
              Trout is a better fight than ginger would be. Furthermore Trout is going to win.

Comment

Trout is a better fight than ginger would be. Furthermore Trout is going to win.
                Ok, you are very confident. I put 5 Billions on Cotto winning.

Comment

Damn you rolling hard on this one!! lol Glad to hear it as I think this is a great fight.

Comment

fine,if you think he's a better fighter,good,that still doesn't make him a good fighter,and nice little lie there about you thinking trout will win,you just saying that to hype up trout to make him out a respectable opponent,lol..too funny man...well i'll check tomorrow to see what other wonderful things are said about trout,to see how people will hype him up...

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      Ok, you are very confident. I put 5 Billions on Cotto winning.
                      Done, confirming on my betting page asap.

Comment

Working...
                      X