Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a working brazzers pass they can hook a horny brother up with

warm regards duggie

Comment

lmfao..damn son how old are you??you still jackoff to ****?

Comment

There's millions of free videos on the net why bother with a pay site?

Comment

I'll keep jacking off to the day i ****ing well die, plus I seen this site hot and mean lesbians and there ain't any decent videos outside of brazzers

Comment

i used to be able to get these hook ups, but nowadays passes are shut down almost instantly, like 3 different IP addy's log in and boom, the pass is shut down.

Sorry brah

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
              I'll keep jacking off to the day i ****ing well die, plus I seen this site hot and mean lesbians and there ain't any decent videos outside of brazzers
              Most of the free videos are ripped off sites like brazzers. Go on google video search and turn safe search off and you'll find whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Most of the free videos are ripped off sites like brazzers. Go on google video search and turn safe search off and you'll find whatever you want.

Comment

I mean you can pull up tons of internet **** instantly and jackoff till you go blind...why do you need a password???i guess im getting old cause i cant sit and watch **** anymore.makes me feel lame as hell

Comment

I'm sure if you put 1/10th of the effort in you do trying to get passwords & such you could get some real life puzzy that ain't all hanging & don't look like a dog chewed slipper. Just a thought.

Big wide world out there with plenty of beautiful girls gaggin' for the cawk

Comment

Working...
                    X