Mercito Gesta vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gesta gets slaughtered by Rios.

Comment

Gesta better have his running shoes on when he fights Rios. Gesta has poor head movement so he would have to rely on his feet to avoid his bombs. Rios would eat Gesta's punches for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        an undefeated hype job! I know Rios is a Badasz and i like Rios to favor that fight. But i wouldnt go as far as saying Hype job yet...Like Rigo and all upcomers they have a lot to prove.
        Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        I was quick to criticize a potential Gesta-Rios bout but now that it's been confirmed that Abril will fight Rios on 4/14 it doesn't seem so bad anymore lol...

I mean Gesta and Abril are probably the same though in terms of quality of opponents for Rios but I dunno, I'm just way disappointed.
        Richard April has beaten former world champion Miguel Acosta while Mercito Gesta has yet to fight a contender.
        Last edited by MXboxingfan; 03-17-2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

i like gesta but he is not beating rios lol

Comment

Rios is too much, too soon for Gesta. Another poster brought up Antillion as someone they'd like him to face, that seems like a perfect fight for him. Good action and good indication of where he stands.

Comment

Gesta is a C+ level prospect

Abril is 10x the fighter Gesta is or ever will be

Comment

I like Guesta but I do not think he is ready for this yet.

Comment

i am a pinoy and i would love pinoy boxers to be on the limelight or atleast give people what they are made off and show some skill. but i hate the fact that this pinoy boxers get hyped up too much that they ended up being called bums. YES it is a given fact that pinoy boxers got heart and will fight to the end but they need to be properly trained first. they need to develop their skills first and have discipline. fawk just look at bernabe concepcion. this dude had potential at the beginning but he ended up fawking it up cuz he dont got discipline. now he's just another bum.

as much as i want this pinoy boxers to make a name for themselves they should get rid of corrupt promotion company, avoid thinking of themselves too high just cuz they got a few good wins and train their fawking azz off.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                    Gesta has a lot of hype for some reason, not sure why. He looks alright but nothing great.
                    Pacquiao fanatics are hyping him up, just like they hyped up Rey Batista

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
                      Pacquiao fanatics are hyping him up, just like they hyped up Rey Batista
                      you mean like Floyd fanatics hype up Broner?

Comment

Working...
                      X