Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props to Pacquiao for taking on Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Pacquiao for taking on Bradley.

Bradley is a legit threat opponent for Pacquiao. Bradley is hungry, motivated, and undefeated fighter with lots of confidence. I will give Pacquiao full credit if he defeats Bradley and to me this fight can go either way. Props to Pacquiao for having back to back great fights.

Although, Mayweather v Cotto is gonna do better PPV numbers but as a boxing fan this a great, great fight.

Other legit fights I would like to see.

Donaire v Rigond____x. To me this a pick em fight.
    Pirog v Martinez or Chavez Jr. Pirog kills anyone at 160.
    Broner v Gamboa at 130. This fight doesn't make sense right now but i would love to see these two fight.

Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
    Bradley is a legit threat opponent for Pacquiao. Bradley is hungry, motivated, and undefeated fighter with lots of confidence. I will give Pacquiao full credit if he defeats Bradley and to me this fight can go either way. Props to Pacquiao for having back to back great fights.

Although, Mayweather v Cotto is gonna do better PPV numbers but as a boxing fan this a great, great fight.

Broner v Gamboa at 130. This fight doesn't make sense right now but i would love to see these two fight.
    As nice as it is to see a non flame thread, you do realize every die hard Floyd Stan will be here discrediting this thread or calling you some weird name.

But yeah if not Floyd I'm game for this fight. Some good fights this year so I ain't complaining. Just going to have to get some comp time in on the job to catch these fights.

Comment

Dont bet on the numbers just yet. As for the fight...hell yeah Bradley Pacquiao is the better match up.That word will get around and trust me people will be very interested in Tim!

Comment

Not so fast, Pacquiao hasn't signed the contract & considering retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by game20ver View Post
          Not so fast, Pacquiao hasn't signed the contract & considering retirement.
          yes he has and he planning when to start training now.

Comment

About time Pacquiao found his balls.

Comment

Thing is Pac didnt want Bradley , Cotto was Pacs first choice of opponents even his wife made a statement that Pac wants Cotto ,,,,,, that is until Cotto said I will not sacrifice my body like last time ,,, NO Catch Weight !!!

So what does Pac do , be the P4P No 1 and accept the fight he wanted because he already beat the man right , whats the problem , and seeing the CW ment nothing the first time and he smashed the best Cotto ,,, then why not take the fight he really wanted ?

Nope !!! he refuses to fight Cotto without a CW , man that is so chicken **** , instead he ran as fast as he can to the 140 class and signed to fight Bradley who Arum just recently signed to Top Rank ........

Are you people for real ? you pass the duck to praise his second choice , who the trainers are already making excuses about with motivation , its total bull**** !

Pac should be fighting Cotto without a CW , not Floyd , that was the best fight Manny could have taken ,,,, it takes all the heat he cops about the CWs , he could actually win a legit 154 title , Pac would have gained so much status fighting Cotto ,,,,,, but the fuker ducked him , sheeeeese !!

Pac is a WW paper tiger !

Comment

Pac's gonna KO Bradley in 3 rounds...just a year ago, we all said he would destroy Bradley easily, but once he fought Marquez, in which he was overtrained, trained 10 weeks, had no punching power to hurt Marquez, all of a sudden everyone thinks Bradley will be a challenge..The pac that fought Margarito will destroy Bradley...Pac is not on a decline, he's been fighting awkward styles...but Mosley is bigger than pac with longer arms than Floyd, and Floyd has longer arms than Pac...Bradley is smaller than them both, and CANNOT engage with Pac, without getting hit by one of those brain damagers...Pac by 3 rnd KO...easy wurk

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Thing is Pac didnt want Bradley , Cotto was Pacs first choice of opponents even his wife made a statement that Pac wants Cotto ,,,,,, that is until Cotto said I will not sacrifice my body like last time ,,, NO Catch Weight !!!

So what does Pac do , be the P4P No 1 and accept the fight he wanted because he already beat the man right , whats the problem , and seeing the CW ment nothing the first time and he smashed the best Cotto ,,, then why not take the fight he really wanted ?

Nope !!! he refuses to fight Cotto without a CW , man that is so chicken **** , instead he ran as fast as he can to the 140 class and signed to fight Bradley who Arum just recently signed to Top Rank ........

Are you people for real ? you pass the duck to praise his second choice , who the trainers are already making excuses about with motivation , its total bull**** !

Pac should be fighting Cotto without a CW , not Floyd , that was the best fight Manny could have taken ,,,, it takes all the heat he cops about the CWs , he could actually win a legit 154 title , Pac would have gained so much status fighting Cotto ,,,,,, but the fuker ducked him , sheeeeese !!

Pac is a WW paper tiger !
                  I stop reading after your 1st sentence. pac didnt want bradley is your opinion and hate toward Pacquaio.

The fact is that Pacquiao is fighting a young and undefeated fighter. I give him mad props for that.

Comment

pac will knock bradleys head out of the ring

Comment

Working...
                    X