No announcement yet.

Most important fights this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
    Williams-Lara isn't really one of the most important fights of the year. Not sure why you included it.
    It is important considering 3 weight classes.147-160.If the Punisher wins convincingly,boxing is on alert.Canelo,Cotto,Pacman,Floyd,Pirog,Martinez,Stu rm,Angulo,the Punisher's a threat to all.That's why.His ko loss was to arguably the best fighter in the sport.It's not like Juanma getting sparked by Salido,he lost to Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      The long awaited Montiel-Donaire has happen this year.
      I agree,Donaire has entirely & completely established himself as the premier fighter around his weight class.

Comment

Williams-Lara isn't really one of the most important fights of the year. Not sure why you included it.
        Who you got in that fight?

Comment

Williams-Lara is VERY important in regards to see how the former Top 8 P4Pounder bounces back. Yeah its big Heeb.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Who you got in that fight?
            I got Williams, but I'm worried he may have lost some confidence

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Williams-Lara is VERY important in regards to see how the former Top 8 P4Pounder bounces back. Yeah its big Heeb.
              It's a significant fight, no doubt. I just don't see it as one of the most important fights of the year.

Comment

It's a significant fight, no doubt. I just don't see it as one of the most important fights of the year.
                I think alos in regards to what happens after this bout makes it special. The winner moves on to bigger and better things the loser is pretty much screwed. I get that neither are big stars though.

Comment

Khan-Judah will be important to the JWW division although Khan should win comfortably.

I wouldn't say Williams - Lara is really important. Its interesting but not necessarily important.

Honestly though I would say the most important fights this year are Froch - Ward and Mayweather - Ortiz.

Comment

Same as always, the next one~

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      bump!!!!!!!!!!
                      What claim does dawson have to the lhw throne bush??

Im getting tired of people acting like the pascal loss never happenend.

Chad's justanother contender right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X