No announcement yet.

Just wondering........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering........

Are there any posters who are not allowed access to the Adult lounge?I was just wondering if everyone was given the rope to hang themselves with or if there are certain posters whom are not adults or just known to be *******s who are already not allowed access.......

WTF nobody knows?

Comment

Sonny or feisty wench will know.

Comment

It looks like an open forum to me. The fact that young Matt has access to this forum illustrates that there is no age limit.

Comment

lol. There is no age limit. I see no reason, aslong as I keep my conversation Adult, that I shouldnt unless youre going to be lude and rude. Not that Im unexposed to that

Comment

Never heard of anyone being "asked to leave" this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
              Are there any posters who are not allowed access to the Adult lounge?I was just wondering if everyone was given the rope to hang themselves with or if there are certain posters whom are not adults or just known to be *******s who are already not allowed access.......
              everyone is given the benfit of the doubt until they violate the "rules".

only banned member so far is Hous/Lizard King because he made 2 or 3 threads flaming our lounge and directly asked that we ban him, so we did.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench

only banned member so far is Hous/Lizard King because he made 2 or 3 threads flaming our lounge and directly asked that we ban him, so we did.
                K just checking.

Comment

Originally posted by * FeistyWench * View Post

I like this policy.

Comment

Working...
                  X