No announcement yet.

What is ESPN's problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is ESPN's problem?

Yesterday we have those PTI *******s showing there ignorance, now today Jim Rome decided he wanted to take a shot at MMA. Pulled off the UG......

Jime Rome is big. He reaches millions of people a day, and has a very strong fan base. Today he said that Iron Mike signed with K-1 and that he has hit an all time low. He said Mike will fit well with "no rules **** fighting". He said that Mike will get in there and kill someone and that is what MMA is all about. Send Jim Rome an email if you have sent one to PTI, and help MMA.

You can Email him at rome@haveatake.com

****!!!

NOT JIM ROME

That guy has the clones...what ever he say the fans mimic

Comment

Its ****ed up ****. I think he saw the responce the PTI guys got and decided he would try and get the same responce. This is not responcible journalism. **** Jim Rome, **** Wilbon and Kornholer, and **** ESPN.....

Comment

You have mail *****.

Comment

This is getting annoying. THIS guy has mail too.

Comment

Make that 3

Comment

Subject: Dear Clone,

Dear Clone,

Just dropping you a note to let you know that the show received your email. Thanks for participating. The show receives thousands of emails per day and we get to as many as we can. As always, the contribution and the support are appreciated. Thanks again, and keep those emails coming.

Comment

WTF??? I WATCH THOSE TOO BUT NOT ANYMOE

Comment

lol my statrting statement went something along the lines of...

"Why don't you wipe your dog's cum out of your eyes and try WATCHING THE SPORT"

Comment

who gives a **** what jim rome thinks. he is a loud mouthed *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X