Comments Thread For: Nacho: Pacquiao-Marquez is Not a Toe To Toe Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

start betting on a decision folks!

Comment

nacho is a boss. he uses leather shoes on a treadmill..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Anyone here ever read the 'Conversation with Nacho Beristain' series of articles that Montoya (I think) did? Some hilarious stuff in them - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=77200249

Comment

Awesome. I'm so tired of new pacquiao fans. To Juan Manuel boxing is like a chess game and Marquez is a grandmaster. I honestly believe Marquez has won all 3 fights so far. The third one he won by like 4 rounds. This isn't my first rodeo either fellas. I have been boxing and watching boxing for 10 years. That doesn't make me a legend but lets just say my boxing knowledge doesn't begin when pacquiao beat de la hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by whitelightning8 View Post
            Awesome. I'm so tired of new pacquiao fans. To Juan Manuel boxing is like a chess game and Marquez is a grandmaster. I honestly believe Marquez has won all 3 fights so far. The third one he won by like 4 rounds. This isn't my first rodeo either fellas. I have been boxing and watching boxing for 10 years. That doesn't make me a legend but lets just say my boxing knowledge doesn't begin when pacquiao beat de la hoya.
            No. It begins with Mayweather - DLH 24/7.

Comment

One thing I found interesting is that Nacho has said in the past that Pacquiao's improved boxing ability actually works to his detriment against Marquez, but in this article he says that if Pacquiao is reckless that's good for Marquez. Is everything good for Marquez? Well, maybe.

IMO if neither one gets knocked out, Marquez will land the cleaner punches and outbox Pacquiao, but Manny will probably still outwork him and won't get outlanded by some huge margin. I don't give a **** who wins, they're both good fighters and they know each other by now. It'll be close unless one of them has grown old overnight.

Comment

From watching the 24/7 I can tell these things..Marquez is hitting a heck of a lot harder but if you notice he's flat footed, squared up, and throwing his body behind the punches..that's cool and all if you weren't fighting a fighter with insane hand speed..i'm not sure who is going to win this fight but I believe both fighters will have moments of adversity in this fight..my suggestion to pacquaio is stay the hell away from having your back on the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                  nacho is a boss. he uses leather shoes on a treadmill..
                  Fight won't be Toe to Toe, but Will be Toe on Toe, like the last 3.....
                  Watch the Tapes!!!
                  Freddie should warn the Ref, about this Master Boxer Move!!!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    From watching the 24/7 I can tell these things..Marquez is hitting a heck of a lot harder but if you notice he's flat footed, squared up, and throwing his body behind the punches..that's cool and all if you weren't fighting a fighter with insane hand speed..i'm not sure who is going to win this fight but I believe both fighters will have moments of adversity in this fight..my suggestion to pacquaio is stay the hell away from having your back on the ropes.
                    Agree with U, Compleatly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Anyone here ever read the 'Conversation with Nacho Beristain' series of articles that Montoya (I think) did? Some hilarious stuff in them - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=77200249
                      didn't know Beristain was Vicente Saldivar's manager, props for that read.

Comment

Working...
                      X