Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Floyd eat the shot that knocked out Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    If this shot lands what is Floyd's reaction:

but lets focus on the question

can floyd survive that shot?
    NOPE!

that shot was right on the neck
    considering pac's level of power from his left hand
    no boxer in WW could survive that shot

Comment

floyd doesnt fight like hatton and manny wont be able to land that kinda shot on floyd

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        His fans like to believe he does?? But I thought the ped accusation started because pacman was knocking out all these bigger guys? I know his fans wasn't the one who started this rumor lol......
        Isnt it funny that you assume the scenario so that it empowers Pac , how do you know that somebody didnt whisper in his ear about talk inside the Roach circle about Manny and PED use , you think its some kid scaredy cat thing , your so delusional in fanland and have no idea what goes on in this sport , your spoon fed hype and swallow it like its your last feed .

Pac said no random drug test and he has for years , that little deal is the biggest act of guilt he could do , nothing to do with rumors or what Floyd Snr said , its all about Pac ducking the testing so strongly ,,,,

Pac is either ducking Floyd or Ducking the drugs testing , either way its a duck .

Comment

let's be fair guys...NOBODY could take that punch if it landed on them. That was a perfect punch by a southpaw, no questions asked. No need to focus on Floyd's reaction..I'm pretty sure even Pac won't be able to take that perfect shot. So, Anybody who takes that shot from a southpaw with power WILL get KTFO, ANYBODY!

Comment

floyd wouldnt be in that situation... even though he is getting hit now its rarely that clean of a shot. floyd is no ricky.

but IF and i do mean IF he did take that shot it would stagger him or knock him down and he would beat the count. you all have seen how much attention he pays to keeping his neck strong. that plays a huge part in it to me.

Comment

Floyd will never get hit like that because he will never fight Pacquiao.

Comment

If Ortiz could land multiple hard shots on floyd and had him back pedeling all the way to the ropes and damn near the top half of his body was hanging over the top rope than Pac can land that shot at will.

And when I saw that fight live, I thought that Hatton was paralized or even dead. If that shot lands on floyd he will be in a coma. That ounh could probably even drop a Klitchko. And lets not forget that was a 140. Pac hits ALOT harder now.
                Last edited by Check_hooks; 10-12-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  If Ortiz could land multiple hard shots on floyd and had him back pedeling all the way to the ropes and damn near the top half of his body was hanging over the top rope than Pac can land that shot at will.

And when I saw that fight live, I thought that Hatton was paralized or even dead. If that shot lands on floyd he will be in a coma. That ounh could probably even drop a Klitchko. And lets not forget that was a 140. Pac hits ALOT harder now.
                  That movie your watching is not real .

Comment

If Floyd practically runs into a punch like Hatton did then he could get KTFO.

Walking into a punch kind of has that affect on most mortals.

Comment

Why would a smart boxer get caught chin up,hands down?

Comment

Working...
                      X