Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one go about becoming a ref or judge for sanctioned matches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    The most critical criteria has not yet been covered in this thread. In addition to years of experience in the amateurs you must be completely blind in at least one eye. You also need to be in massive financial debt in case a promoter would like to give you a donation to help you out.
    lol , if thats the main requirement , i would gladly nominate rome-by- ko's dumbass to be a judge...

Comment

Well first you must be corrupt :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        U seriously gave me red k over an obvious joke regarding bad decisions and robberies? Lighten up bro
        bad jokes = red k

why would you want to fuel and participate in the degradation of the sport? Have you proof or something or were you just being an *******?...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          bad jokes = red k

why would you want to fuel and participate in the degradation of the sport? Have you proof or something or were you just being an *******?...........Rockin'
          I'm "participating in the degradation" of the sport by making a joke about bad judging? Hey I guess you live in some world where bad decisions and robberies are not a major problem. Let's all close our eyes and pretend it doesn't happen on a regular basis!

Comment

Working...
          X