Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella on Sergio vs Golovkin: 'A fight that economically makes no sense'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ****ing guy... They go around moaning about how there is no one at MW for them to fight, and ends up fighting bums for the most part. Then when someone who very well could be the real deal, who has a belt, they don't wanna fight him.

Pretty fascinating that every single promoter is ******ed and annoying as ****.

Comment

• Imagine if Floyd Mayweather said this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinplateado View Post
        Tell me 2 worthy rivals in Golovkin's career, he has none, how then could be Martinez duckin' Golovkin? you must be kidding, this guy only has fans in this forum and about two videos on youtube. Martinez is the real deal, stop comparing him with those bums.
        Golovkin isn't a bum, but I agree that the notion of Martinez ducking him is nonsense. Does anyone expect Dibella to say anything different? If Golovkin beats Geale or Quillin (or better yet, both of them), then he automatically becomes the best option at MW. As of right now, the best all-around option is Geale. Golovkin is not the consensus #2 in the division, so how can Sergio be ducking him already?
        Last edited by kiaba360; 11-12-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Wow, this is pretty much exactly what you said about Pirog for years as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Wow, this is pretty much exactly what you said about Pirog for years as well.
            Golovkin > Pirog.

But, I would've rather seen Martinez fight Pirog a couple of years back than Dzinziruk, Macklin and Barker.

Comment

• Go ask Martinez if he cares who he fights. He'd laugh and tell you to bring it on, then he'd spark 3G out..........this site explodes and goes down for a few days. In 3 months, there will be someone else that Sergio is allegedly ducking.....smh

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                He sure is.

And Martinez fans actually like the fight.

"He's undefeated!!"
                Martinez is one of my favourite fighters but this is just sad. He's cleaning up the UK domestic scene

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Go ask Martinez if he cares who he fights. He'd laugh and tell you to bring it on, then he'd spark 3G out..........this site explodes and goes down for a few days. In 3 months, there will be someone else that Sergio is allegedly ducking.....smh
                  The Floyd treatment.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Murray was very fortunate to get a draw.
                  I disagree. And like I said before, a competitive fight against Sturm is still better than anything GGG has done, and I'm a big GGG fan.

Comment

• Wonder how they feel now.

Comment

• this is why MMA is quickly catching up to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X