No announcement yet.

Facebook beef turns real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Seriously. Especially over some stupid Facebook feud. Pathetic.
    You never put somebody name in your facebook status. That's thuganomics 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      facebook beef is REAL, son! Twitter beef is REAL! You gon' learn t'day.

Allrite, allrite, allriiiite you gon' learn t'day!!!!

Comment

These guys are no boxing fans, they are clearly UFC enthusiasts. Any update on the guy who got KO'd?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          These guys are no boxing fans, they are clearly UFC enthusiasts. Any update on the guy who got KO'd?
          Come on kadyo, only white people watch UFC....

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Definitely Attempted Murder:

In order for a person to be guilty of attempted murder, that person should have deliberately, intentionally or recklessly with extreme disregard for human life, attempted to kill someone. There should be some substantial step towards committing the crime.
            There's a fine line there however.

I mean so it's premeditated.............what happens if he showed up and got his ass handed to him? Still attempted murder?

Manslaughter carries it's weight in my eyes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

... i'm assuming this has a lot to do with the color of their skin

Comment

how many of you would've tried to break up the fight if you were driving by?

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                  how many of you would've tried to break up the fight if you were driving by?
                  The day I jump into a random squab acting like I'm law.......is the day I wear a big ass deer suit and kick it in the woods during hunting season.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

People who find this amusing are what's wrong with society, our world is going to ****

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      The day I jump into a random squab acting like I'm law.......is the day I wear a big ass deer suit and kick it in the woods during hunting season.
                      yeah, i hear you

what if it was just the 2 kids? lol

would suck to try to break that nonsense up, only to have suge knight come at you with a shank, you pull your heater out and blast him. justice for trayvon all over again!

Comment

Working...
                      X