Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez: Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse

WBC Diamond middleweight champion Sergio Martinez has placed a challenge on the table for WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto. During a recent interview, Cotto said Martinez didn't bring enough money to table, and that's one of the main reasons for the Puerto Rican boxer's decision to move forward with a December 3rd rematch with Antonio Margarito. Martinez, who defends his title against Darren Barker on Saturday night, is willing to stake his purse against Cotto.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBC Diamond middleweight champion Sergio Martinez has placed a challenge on the table for WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto. During a recent interview, Cotto said Martinez didn't bring enough money to table, and that's one of the main reasons for the Puerto Rican boxer's decision to move forward with a December 3rd rematch with Antonio Margarito. Martinez, who defends his title against Darren Barker on Saturday night, is willing to stake his purse against Cotto.

**** u cotto, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Too bad Miguel Cotto is too much of a p*ssy. Sergio Martinez will destroy Miguel Cotto easy & fast.

Comment

Sergio is one of the most avoided fighters ever.

Comment

*Shots Fired*

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Cotto has seen enough beatings,a Martinez beating will finish his career.

Comment

Let Cotto and Margarito finish each other off if that's what they want to do. I also suspect Arum had a little something to do with 'Martinez not brining enough money to the table'...

Comment

Cotto needs to step up or submit. For Sergio to call him out like this, no respect .

Comment

Serg can piss off. Cotto is a small fighter at 154, he shouldn't even be there. Arum forced him into that class to swipe an easy belt and line his pockets, no respect for Miguel. Serg on the other hand is a big 154 fighter and needs to stay at middleweight. Cotto has done too much for the sport to get disrespect from the fans or his promoter to throw him into a fight where he would be severely disadvantaged.

Comment

Cotto will fight sergio something floyd wont do because he a F@G

Comment

Working...
                    X