No announcement yet.

Nazeem gives incredible tactical advise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazeem gives incredible tactical advise

Definitely among the world's best trainers. The advise he was giving to Shane were honest and very crucial. Props to Nazeem.

Was not that impressed.

Comment

and roger mayweather is the worst. after the 2nd round, all he could say to floyd is "you have to box him. just box him floyd".

lol. talk about being vague.

Comment

Nazim did everything a trainer could do. I was impressed as well.

As for Roger... He is an amazing coach himself and should be considered for coach of the year every year.

Comment

i believe if shane chilled out and listened to nazim floyd would have had a lot more trouble

Comment

I still don't understand why he didn't get better sparring for Shane though. I think that was more important than any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              and roger mayweather is the worst. after the 2nd round, all he could say to floyd is "you have to box him. just box him floyd".

Thats because Roger isnt really important for Floyd when it comes in the ring. Floyd is his own coach.

Comment

What Nazeem told Shane in between rounds was not rocket science, I could of came up with that very onvious gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

Its vague to you because he was not talking to "YOU". He was talking to his nephew whom he spends countless hours training and prepping. You have never been close to someone and you can say some **** that makes no sense or hold a conversation basically saying one liners? My cousin and I can hold conversations saying 1 word at a time and it amazes my family how we can communicate so effectively saying so little, when we talk when we all meet up in the living room etc. they just stare and smile.

SO AGAIN ROGER WASNT TALKING TO YOU, AND PLUS IT WAS SIMPLE SHANE CANNOT OUTBOX FLOYD PERIOD, NO ONE CAN, SO HE TOLD HIM TO BOX HIM!

damn whats so hard to understand about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
                    i believe if shane chilled out and listened to nazim floyd would have had a lot more trouble
                    When someone is hitting you in the face no matter what, all that **** makes no sense.

Floyd was hitting him to hard and too often, hell why do you

think shane stopped coming foward? the punches were hurting

him. nazim wasnt the one getting punched in the face and body

as floyd states again and again, when you get in that ring, its

just you and him in there. Nazim and even Roger are simply

coaches. Its like watching a football game, of course you

watching in the stands or on tv can see everything and

wonder why the player didnt do this or that, but the reason being

is because you arent in the thick of things.SHANE wanted to

JAB,SO FLOYD REACHED BACK AND COUNTERED WITH A HARDER

RIGHT HAND. SO SHANE STOPPED JABBING. OSCAR DID THE

SAME THING, PEOPLE SAY why did Oscar stop jabbing, well its

simple, when you are at their level you use what works,and you

dont stop or forget,FLOYDS TAKES IT away from them, with

vicious counters.
                    Last edited by EDOMITESLAYER; 05-04-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X