No announcement yet.

How to "rejuvenate" your body.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to "rejuvenate" your body.

The last couple of weeks, I had nothing at the gym. I had no legs, no energy, no strength, no power, no speed, and was just flat out sluggish. I havent been training VERY hard, but I've been wearing out. Although I felt SLIGHTY better today. This happens to me from time to time. Is this normal and what is the best way to combat this?

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The last couple of weeks, I had nothing at the gym. I had no legs, no energy, no strength, no power, no speed, and was just flat out sluggish. I havent been training VERY hard, but I've been wearing out. Although I felt SLIGHTY better today. This happens to me from time to time. Is this normal and what is the best way to combat this?
    take it easy on the Jack Daniels!

Comment

Take a day or two off. Let yourself miss the gym.

Comment

Make sure you're getting plenty of sleep, and eating properly.

Comment

I heard Pedialyte works well.

Comment

Pedialyte is just like gatorade without sugar for babies when they get dehydrated, so it will help replace electrolytes etc during a workout.

Just get 8 hours of sleep, eat clean with plenty of vegetables, and take a good multi vitamin.

Comment

roy said ripped fuel did wonders for him

Comment

L-glutamine is great, also a few days off from the gym can do wonders

Comment

It's normal, somedays you will just feel lethargic. Somedays I'll feel very slow and tired and then all of a sudden i'll feel great.

Comment

Try some some traditional chinese medicine that use salvia root (to slow the heart rate and relax) mukberry leaf (helps detoxify) or Dang Gui (good for muscle recovery)

Comment

Working...
                    X