View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 01:57 AM #5
act like you know

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,177.46
Total Points: 279,843.45
Cheers to you too!!! - BennyST So Ya don't have to watch Big Brother ;P - woftam Enjoy while watching Ten HD - Salty Got a gift for you. Now you're e-rich - ??? Superman! - BennyST 
Heres one for the road. - Team Mundine cheer up champ - Bronco's were terrific. - woftam Happy New Year - woftam 

it's going to be interesting.

just one thing without getting preachy.. lets not be so quick to to vilify SBW..

something to consider.. murdoch has a huge stake in channel 9, the NRL etc.. murdoch also controls the media.. we're hearing alot about what sonny has done wrong but we havent heard his side yet..

don't you question why people arent making a big deal of the fact that the club says he hasnt signed with them yet.. and he doesnt even have a visa to enter france..

i'm willing to wait and see.. i dont think there'll be anything to excuse the fact that he's run off mid season but i wouldnt be surprised to see another side of the story emerge.
mgkirkpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote