Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Mayweather vs Guerrero, closer than I initially thought it was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only clean punches that Guerrero landed were rabbit punches. He caught Floyd with a few straight left hands in spurts, but Floyd still did more in those rounds and won them.

Comment

Try ignoring the paid crowd with their oooohs and ahhhs at whatever Mayweather throws and you will see it wasn't as much as a shutout as you would think.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
        Try ignoring the paid crowd with their oooohs and ahhhs at whatever Mayweather throws and you will see it wasn't as much as a shutout as you would think.
        the same paid crowd that is booing floyd in 95% of his fights ?

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
          Am I supposed to ignore Guerrero's head snapping, too?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            And ignore him punching air too. That means nothing

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              or mebbe ignore his punches whiffing at air and act like they landed.

Comment

Couldn't be bothered watching this again. floyd handled him easily.

Comment

Hey guys I've just rewatched Gatti vs Mayweather this morning. Damn it was closer that I remember, I gave Gatti 4 rounds before the stoppage, you should check it out without the paid crowd, Merchant and Lampley cheering for Floyd

Comment

Lol y'all groupies taking things way too personally... I'm just saying the ass kissing Floyd got after the fight was so overboard. Guerrero is a very average fighter.

Comment

Didn't give Guerrero a round, dead serious. I've watched that fight more then 5 or 6 times too, I have it in HD.

Comment

Working...
                      X