Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing off the old Skunk #1 to Max Payne and a nice cold pint of milk.....Good times.

Comment

• Getting some purp tonight, i'm hyped

i'll take pics
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-22-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• ill be smoking on some belladonna later tonight happy times.

Comment

• How's the Belladonna going down fella, i finally managed to get that pollen that i was meant to get last fukin week that i was goin on about, the guy is a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            How's the Belladonna going down fella, i finally managed to get that pollen that i was meant to get last fukin week that i was goin on about, the guy is a dick.
            it's good m8 , not crazy potent but potent enough,how's your stuff? i read through reed's lousy day thread and i seen your post and remembered the msg's you sent me last week , keep ya head up lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
              it's good m8 , not crazy potent but potent enough,how's your stuff? i read through reed's lousy day thread and i seen your post and remembered the msg's you sent me last week , keep ya head up lad.
              Aye i'm in "head in the clouds" mode, drinking and smoking a heavy amount with it being a few days away.....

Belladonna makes it sound like fancy weed, you smokin' posh bud?haha.
              Yeah this stuff is about equal to that Skunk#1 i finished on monday, but you feel more in a 'bubble' and heavy as fuk lol, £35 for a quarter (that weighed 7.2) nice deal... The guy is a dick though......

Comment

• Will attempt a pic of it tomorrow, it's not rope-a-soap tho, crumbly with fingers ne heat.... Lol "rope-a-soap" boxings soapbar. I'm officially calling 'dink' rope-a-soap, love it...

Comment

• Sour Deezall!!!!!!!! Don't get much better

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• £35?! a Q, it's at least £55 up here.

Comment

• Known the dude 8 years so sorts me excellent hash deals that the only reason, he's just fukin unreliable/lazy at times the bugger!

Comment

Working...
                      X