Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing's biggest myth exposed: "Calzaghe just slaps"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins said he hit like a girl and the only thing he felt was when he was hit low.
    Why should I take Eubanks word over B-Hops?

Kessler said afterwards "his punches weren't particularly hard but it was confusing when he hit you 20 times."

Joe himself has said many times he was not a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Hopkins said he hit like a girl and the only thing he felt was when he was hit low.

Kessler said afterwards "his punches weren't particularly hard but it was confusing when he hit you 20 times."

Hopkins didn't win more than 2 rounds in the whole fight. He was so scared of Calzaghe that he hugged him all night long. And before the fight he said a white guy would never beat him, then he clinches the whole fight cause he was scared of Calzaghe and afterwards he cried robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by BRITISH LlON View Post
        Hopkins didn't win more than 2 rounds in the whole fight. He was so scared of Calzaghe that he hugged him all night long. And before the fight he said a white guy would never beat him, then he clinches the whole fight cause he was scared of Calzaghe and afterwards he cried robbery.

Hahahaha!!!! Funniest post I've read in a long time.

Comment

I'm British myself but I don't find it as addicting as you do too suck Calzaghes balls dry

Calzaghe lost to Hopkins and as Hopkins said after the fight he made Calzaghe look amateurish.. but in fact it wasn't Hopkins that made Calzaghe look amateurish ,Calzaghe did that himself

Comment

To be fair mate I went and we was all so damn nervous when they read out those scorecards... I think Calzaghe won, but literally only just.

Comment

I love Hop but he is the most bitter fuk in boxing. Yes, I'd take looney tunes Eubank's word over his in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                To be fair mate I went and we was all so damn nervous when they read out those scorecards... I think Calzaghe won, but literally only just.
                you must have been sitting in the back of the arena behind a large pillar.

Comment

I don't think Eubank did particularly well against southpaws, maybe it was more that he wasn't used to the angles and couldn't see the punches coming?

We can clearly see Calzaghe slapped like a ***** in countless videos.

LOL thread fail. Video evidence >>>>>> words.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    LOL thread fail. Video evidence >>>>>> words.
                    you mean you watch 5 seconds of a fight and you know what the fight was like? Calzaghe was beating the cr*p out of these guys before the ending came. Those last punches were nothing compared to the assault before. Watch the whole fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Jizzturkey View Post
                      I'm British myself but I don't find it as addicting as you do too suck Calzaghes balls dry

Calzaghe lost to Hopkins and as Hopkins said after the fight he made Calzaghe look amateurish.. but in fact it wasn't Hopkins that made Calzaghe look amateurish ,Calzaghe did that himself
                      What's up with the **** talk? Are you gay? Keep that gay talk to yourself, I am not into that.
                      Calzaghe beat Hopkins so clearly it is unreal. Hopkins came to survive and then cry robbery. Anybody who gives Hopkins more than 3 rounds in this fight should switch to another sport.
                      To this day I think that one of the biggest disgraces I ever saw in a ring is that one paid off judge scored this fight for Hopkins.
                      Do I care that some B-Hop nuthugging fanboys act like B-Hop won? Nope.

Comment

Working...
                      X