Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yank kids could be quarantined and forcefully vacinated by police against H1N1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Yank kids could be quarantined and forcefully vacinated by police against H1N1

Good luck vaccinating some Yank boys I know.

They'd end up stabbed, shot, and without a wallet. All because today's memorandum read it's time to quarantine yank kids.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Video posted in 2009, never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Video posted in 2009, never happened.

It's going to happen, only a matter of time.

Comment

Typical Fox News fear mongering.

Comment

Nobody should ever take ANY type of Flu shot.

USA has admitted they began putting "terrorist altering genes" in FLU + other shots given out in the Middle East that will make people less religious and less fanatical.

All those FLU shots and N1H1 shots are just used to change you or control u

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

USA has admitted they began putting "terrorist altering genes" in FLU + other shots given out in the Middle East that will make people less religious and less fanatical.

I thought about that in the past,

but it's not like they're injecting you with nanomachines like metal gear and ****....more than likey at worst a test vaccine to an extent.

Not like that's comforting but hell.

I was shot up full of that dope when I was in school so who knows. Maybe we'll morph, hopefully it makes my little fellow grow also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Are you sure?
                  http://www.businessinsider.com/pakis...ens-dna-2011-7

also watch this leaked CIA video where Bill Gates is giving an presentation at the Pentagon how they can use Flu shots to modify human behaviour and make peoples Brain in the middle east have no Religion Zone in the brain, just watch this video, starts 25sec in:

Comment

The source is the ISI. Therefore it is questionable. For those who don't know the Pakistan ISI is an organisation that studied the methods and history of the CIA and thought to themselves "what a bunch of pussies".

also watch this leaked CIA video where Bill Gates is giving an presentation how they can use Flu shots to modify human behaviour and make peoples Brain in the middle east have no Religion Zone in the brain, just watch this video, starts 25sec in:

Wait... Bill Gates.... is giving a lecture.... to the CIA.... about vaccines? Why?

Comment

Working...
                    X