Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you are married...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beofre marriage u should do what ever u want but after marriage u have lot of responsiblities,so neevr think of that

Comment

just bang the other chick in the @$$, make sure you dont get her prego

Comment

man, i'm floored with this.... Even if you guys act b**tch and m*rons in other threads... you all good guys by heart... nice to hear... REspect all around... Peace...

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
        just bang the other chick in the @$$, make sure you dont get her prego
        thats still cheating...

Comment

I am about the get married, but have constantly pushed the date forward since I know that I can´t commit to only be with her for the rest of my life. I think that is the mature thing to do even though it is hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlechicken View Post
            I am about the get married, but have constantly pushed the date forward since I know that I can´t commit to only be with her for the rest of my life. I think that is the mature thing to do even though it is hard.
            There is saying "If you are not sure, STOP"

This could apply here. Marriage is a lifetime commitment. That is if you are a Christian.

Comment

Affair? Wtf is an affair? Females call this social-networking. Why should a husband pass on social-life??

Comment

Originally posted by manasah mauler View Post
                entering into an affair....have you done it??? Do you think about the consequences before or after the fact???
                I've never cheated on my wife; but we've been married long enough that I have an idea of how it could happen. And it's not just one answer.

I would imagine if you do enter into an affair, it would either be...

a: something that snuck up on you because the complacency that can happen when the "new" wears off of wedlock took hold and then you're in a situation where you still love your wife/husband; but like the way the "new attention" makes you feel. Then...you have conflicting feelings.

or

b: you fall out of love and don't have the courage to "just end it" for one reason or another and hang around until someone else notices you and make you feel like your spouse once did.

or

c: never took your marriage serious to begin with.

I really think it's going to vary between the sexes too. Not to generalize too much; but women and men cheat for a variety of reasons because the needs of both in a relationship are both similar in some ways.....and very different in others.

Confused???

I am now.

Comment

I have been proudly faithfull in my marriage, I guess I better, with my friends constantly pointing out to my wife what a whore I was before I met her(not in those words however).

The way I look at it is
                  Why go out for roast beef, when you can have prime rib at home!

Comment

agree with TBear,

you can have steak at home every night, however you always have to season it different and from time to time add in some gravy, mushrooms, steak sauce etc...

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                      I've never cheated on my wife; but we've been married long enough that I have an idea of how it could happen. And it's not just one answer.

I would imagine if you do enter into an affair, it would either be...

a: something that snuck up on you because the complacency that can happen when the "new" wears off of wedlock took hold and then you're in a situation where you still love your wife/husband; but like the way the "new attention" makes you feel. Then...you have conflicting feelings.

or

b: you fall out of love and don't have the courage to "just end it" for one reason or another and hang around until someone else notices you and make you feel like your spouse once did.

or

c: never took your marriage serious to begin with.

I really think it's going to vary between the sexes too. Not to generalize too much; but women and men cheat for a variety of reasons because the needs of both in a relationship are both similar in some ways.....and very different in others.

Confused???

I am now.
                      you're still a much respected poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X