Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jewish Community bomb threat suspect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Jewish Community bomb threat suspect!

Juan Thompson

.bernie to clinton supporter
    .muslim convert
    .liberal democrat

Xoo

Told u man this anti-semite threat are made up by democrats to make conservatives look bad

The real anti-semites are the mozo loving democrats
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 03-03-2017, 04:45 PM.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/a...ampaign=buffer

His a liberal journalist
    See the liberal media is our enemy
    Trump is right again
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39157934
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 03-03-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

How come these media outlets never title it LEFT WING terrorist bernie supporter democrat? they leave that stuff out of it

but if its a republican or someone loosely associated with conservatism they make sure to Blast that out in the title REPUb or RIGHT WING nut! lol

that shows you the left is one sided and biased, media is a joke, they are supposed to be impartial, I wish they clean house and put rules out

Anyone who works for the media needs to be unbiased and put everyone on blast too bad media hs changed and its 99 percent liberal left wing, with 1 percent conservative.

Comment

This is like the ****** I went to high school with who tried to burn down a Rabbis house.

He is in pound me in the ass federal prison.

No I am not joking at all.

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/jewish-...rest-1.4008253

Prosecutors said Thompson made the threats in an effort to harass a former girlfriend by telling the Jewish groups she was the person behind the alleged bombs.

Jewish community centres and schools in the United States have received five waves of hoax bomb threats this year, stoking fears of a resurgence in anti-Semitism.
          Suspect was former reporter

Thompson was a reporter for the Intercept, a news website focused on national security, until he was fired last year after the site found he had invented sources and quotes. In a statement, Intercept editor Betsy Reed said the website was "horrified" by the allegations but that she had no more information.

Announcing his dismissal in February 2016, the Intercept said Thompson created a fake email account to hide his fabrications. Months later, prosecutors said, Thompson used the same technique to perpetrate his fake bomb threats.

After the woman broke up with him in July 2016, Thompson began a sustained harassment campaign in retaliation, authorities said. A day after the relationship ended, Thompson sent an email purporting to be from a producer at a national news organization to her boss at a social service company in New York, according to the complaint. The email claimed she had been pulled over for drunk driving and sued for spreading a sexually transmitted disease.

In the following weeks, the woman received messages from a purported relative of Thompson, falsely claiming Thompson was on his deathbed after a shooting, the complaint says. Thompson later threatened to publicize nude photos of her and told her employer she had threatened his life, prosecutors said. He also sent a message to a national children's welfare organization, claiming she admitted watching child ****ography, according to the complaint.
          Suspect on Anti-Defamation League's 'radar'

In late January, Thompson began emailing bomb threats to Jewish groups using his own name and claiming she had hacked his account. He also sent threats pretending to be her, according to the complaint.

On Feb. 24, he posted on Twitter, "Know any good lawyers? Need to stop this nasty/racist #whitegirl I dated who sent a bomb threat in my name."

Prosecutors said part of his motive was to portray his ex-girlfriend as an anti-Semite. He sent one email calling for a "Jewish Newtown," referring to the 2012 school massacre in Connecticut.

It was unclear whether he shared those sentiments and his recent Twitter posts did not appear to include any explicit anti-Semitic thoughts. But the Anti-Defamation League, which received one of Thompson's threats, said he had been "on the radar" due to his past activities, including his Intercept work and his "rants against white people."

Thompson was due to appear in Federal Court in St. Louis later Friday. It was not clear whether he had a lawyer. He is charged with one count of cyberstalking. The ex-girlfriend could not be reached for comment.

Comment

http://www.nj.com/articles/18672879/...tacks_on_j.amp

This is the dude I went to highschool with

Comment

Working...
            X