Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
    Americans. The ones they also imagine to be the architects of all their suffering.
    I havent seen or heard a single one say that they are protesting "Americans".

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
      And your part of the problem. Nobody should care about Lebrons political views. As soon as he said he tried to divide us, i shut it off. Trump is telling players to stand up for the anthem is dividing people? They shouldnt be using sporting arenas to do it, do you realize that? Protest on your own time, millions of fans tune in to enjoy the game, not to watch a bunch of overpaid people kneel for something they dont even understand
      It's so amazing... and it's happened for tens of thousands of years... someone who thinks they know something, opens their mouth, and COMPLETELY confirms that they have ZERO IDEA what they're talking about.

Lebron is a FLOPPER. That is all you need to know about what kind of person he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Nothing is wrong with me.

I love women.

I hate corny, boring, unoriginal movies whether its men or women in there.Thats the difference.

Women being in leading roles isnt whats gonna make a movie good or bad.

Rogue One was great for example. So was Star Wars, X-men, Hunger games... I would most definitely watch a Black Widow movie.

If the movie is good, then its good.

Unlike you i wont hate it JUST BECAUSE the lead is a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          You right, my post should have been written more generally

I wouldn't wanna live in a country where people are forced to participate in the anthem, feels very 1984-y
          thing is, you wont be assassinated if you dont acknowledge the usa anthem. just given the crooked eye stare. in other countries, theyll find your gutted corpse hanging in the town square as a warning to other wannabe rebels.

maybe some small, ultra remote country, where mosquito burgers are tops on the menu, dont have anthems.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            The protesting does not occur during playing time. It occurs a few seconds before the playing begins.
            omfg................for the 1 billionth time

THEY DO IT WHILE IN UNIFORM !!!!!!!!!!

pls try to keep up

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              it's really unbelievable that blacks are only 13% of the population. their vast over-representation in entertainment, politics etc. gives you the illusion that they are at least 50% or above that. they do commit 52% of the overall crime in the country however. and 90% of murdered blacks are committed by other blacks which is something you will never hear from BLM.
              Awesome post. 13 percent of people commit over half the crime in this country. Let that sink in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                omfg................for the 1 billionth time

THEY DO IT WHILE IN UNIFORM !!!!!!!!!!

pls try to keep up
                It doesn't matter. The consumers are real boss when you look at it. We tune in for the playing time not the antics before such as the anthem being played plus some owners are okay with players kneeling.

The team's CEO added that he supports players' rights "to peacefully [effect] social change." - Robert Kraft( A friend of Trump.) Let me know if you want to know which team he owns.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Awesome post. 13 percent of people commit over half the crime in this country. Let that sink in.
                  The crime that cops choose to go after.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    It doesn't matter.
                    ok, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                      You protest just for the sake of it you dumb muppet. Come fuck with me and I'll protest with a bullet to your head.
                      I protest guys like you talking about shooting unarmed people over some comments.
                      Curious what you do when the cops **** with you

Comment

Working...
                      X