Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If David Haye fights and k.o's Wlad, will Hayeters apologize?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If David Haye fights and k.o's Wlad, will Hayeters apologize?

For all the mean things they've said about him up to this point?

And give him full credit for destroying Wlad?

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    If David Haye fights and k.o's Wlad, will Hayeters apologize?
    No because if that happens they'll stop watching boxing and frequenting boxing message boards-- they aren't boxing fans they're Klitchko fans.

They don't even know anything about boxing. They only root for European boxers-- they think this is soccer or something all nationalistic and ****.

Yes I know David Haye is from the UK but we all know why they like Klitchko more.

Comment

I won't apologize for anything but I would give him respect for it. I would still hate him afterwards.

Comment

What am I saying?

This is boxing scene. Nobody ever gets credit.

Comment

I would say I was wrong and admit the guilt. First the fight has to happen and second, he will not knock him out.

Comment

Haye will get a lot more respect from me if he ever gets in the ring with Wlad. Even more if he stops him, unless he runs the whole fight a la Valuev and manages a lucky punch (eyes closed hail mary) late in the fight.

Comment

Depends what they're supposed to be apologising for.

I was a Haye fan but I called him out for his weak ducking of the Klitschko's and lame fights with the likes of Audley.

If he fights them, I wont suck his dick or anything cos lets face it, its what hes supposed to do. I will support him and give him credit if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                For all the mean things they've said about him up to this point?

And give him full credit for destroying Wlad?
                No, they'd all go on about how he wouldn't be able to do it to Vitali.

Comment

Hence the IF....i aint even a fan of both, the only thing i like about the is the way the speak to the press

Comment

The Hayeters will have a tantrum and call Haye more names while holding the other brother up as their only hope to save face.

Comment

Working...
                    X