• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez already laid out the blueprint on beating Pacman

Watch both of those fights

Marquez whopped him

All you need is a fast boxer with power and good stamina

I would say Devon Alexander but his last performance has be questioning his ability.
    I also think that andre ward would give him problems also

15 or so fights later only Morales figured out the blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by malikomoman View Post
      watch both of those fights

marquez whopped him

all you need is a fast boxer with power and good stamina

i would say devon alexander but his last performance has be questioning his ability.
      hahahahhahahahahahah ahahahah ahahhah ahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        problem is pac has vastly improved (the right hook) now since morales loss

Comment

So...

What you are saying is...

The blueprint to beating Pac...

Is to be a Faster, Stronger Boxer and have more Stamina than he does.

Wow.

Thanks capt. Obvi.

You cracked the code.

Comment

torrecampo had a better blueprint. punch him really hard till he falls down.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              torrecampo had a better blueprint. punch him really hard till he falls down.
              that's the blue print on how to beat pac it needs more power than stamina and speed, hit pac with hayemakers 1 2 jab then hayemaker!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Pac has yet to fight a great counter puncher with skills. He's fighting weight drained, shot, and past prime fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
                  Pac has yet to fight a great counter puncher with skills. He's fighting weight drained, shot, and past prime fighters.
                  and accuse him of using peds? because he is fighting damage goods, shot and drianed fighters?LOL which is which? *****s are contradicting.

Comment

Originally posted by malikomoman View Post
                    Watch both of those fights

Marquez whopped him

All you need is a fast boxer with power and good stamina

I would say Devon Alexander but his last performance has be questioning his ability.
                    Not really. For a typical boxer, yeah.

But what is unique about Manny Pacquiao is that he has matured leaps and bounds since then. It is unprecedented how much he has taken his skills and styles into higher levels.

Back then, Pacquiao was still strictly a one-two puncher...relatively a one-dimensional fighter. Now he has lateral movements, developed the usage of the RIGHT HOOK, RIGHT JAB and the awesome combinations from seemingly odd angles.

Pacquiao has also developed a more conditioned and primed body thanks to the physical regimens and training by Ariza to specifically cater to how Freddie Coach wanted to do for their specific opponent.

Just like the this Margarito fight, Freddie Roach have centered on Pacquiao's lateral movements, ringmanship and the IN-and-OUT movements and combinations to deter the oncoming, aggression and relatively static Margarito.

That is a wide contrast from the Pacquiao who were challenged to the utmost by Marquez.

With these new attributes, new adaptable style, new body basically...and new strength, the "blueprint" would hardly be anything but a shadow of Pacquiao's former one-dimensional self.

Comment

Working...
                    X