Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you rate Modern Warfare 2 out of 10?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you rate Modern Warfare 2 out of 10?

And what do you like/dislike about it?
    20.00%
    35.00%
    35.00%
    5.00%
    5.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    Its **** that takes no skill what so ever in public.
    Translated to: OMFGZOR, NOOBS KEP KILLED ME! GAME SHUXX!!

Game is awesome, i just wish the story mode was longer, so 9/10

Comment

Single player 9/10
      Online 8

Sniper is overpowered and they have overdone it with the kill streak rewards.

Comment

I thought COD 4 was one of the best games ever. I think MW 2 is even better than that. All the maps are quality. I can't complain about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
          I thought COD 4 was one of the best games ever. I think MW 2 is even better than that. All the maps are quality. I can't complain about anything.
          ^^^^^this^^^^^^

Comment

I love the Estate map. My favourite so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
              I love the Estate map. My favourite so far.
              Me too, to be honest there are no maps i hate. In mw1 there was a buch of maps i hated, but here they're all good.

I think camping is much more present than it was in mw1 cause you die quicker. When i say camping, i mean the guy that always stays at the same cheap spot for the whole game and just waits there for somebody to pass by him. Thats a ***** move.

Anyway, i always played shooters on pc, played mw1 on pc. So i had a hard time playing one the 360 at first but i'm getting better, at first my ratio was like 0.45 or so, now i'm up to 1.13 and it's constantly going up.

As for my score:

Single player is a 9/10, it's the most intense first person shooter i have played action wise. It looks great and plays great. it's a little short and the story is kinda vague but who cares.

Multiplayer is a 8.5/10, i miss some of the weapons from mw1, but i have some new favorites, like the famas and the steyr AUG. The avatars and signatures are a nice addition and rewarding to unlock. The kill streaks reward are cool too, but they went overboard with some of the stuff and it incites people to camp to get the big ones. The AC 130 is just overkill, i think it should require many more kills, 13 kills in a row isn't that hard to get and once your team has an AC 130 in the air it's going to be hard for the other team to get back from that. Plus the fact that there is almost always an harrier or attack chopper in the air can get annoying.

That being said, i can't stop playing it. I bought dragon age and forza 3 recently too but since i picked mw2 i barely touched them.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                Me too, to be honest there are no maps i hate. In mw1 there was a buch of maps i hated, but here they're all good.

I think camping is much more present than it was in mw1 cause you die quicker. When i say camping, i mean the guy that always stays at the same cheap spot for the whole game and just waits there for somebody to pass by him. Thats a ***** move.

Anyway, i always played shooters on pc, played mw1 on pc. So i had a hard time playing one the 360 at first but i'm getting better, at first my ratio was like 0.45 or so, now i'm up to 1.13 and it's constantly going up.

As for my score:

Single player is a 9/10, it's the most intense first person shooter i have played action wise. It looks great and plays great. it's a little short and the story is kinda vague but who cares.

Multiplayer is a 8.5/10, i miss some of the weapons from mw1, but i have some new favorites, like the famas and the steyr AUG. The avatars and signatures are a nice addition and rewarding to unlock. The kill streaks reward are cool too, but they went overboard with some of the stuff and it incites people to camp to get the big ones. The AC 130 is just overkill, i think it should require many more kills, 13 kills in a row isn't that hard to get and once your team has an AC 130 in the air it's going to be hard for the other team to get back from that. Plus the fact that there is almost always an harrier or attack chopper in the air can get annoying.

That being said, i can't stop playing it. I bought dragon age and forza 3 recently too but since i picked mw2 i barely touched them.
                I know why camping is alot worse, becuase I did it myself to level up a bit

It's the tactical insertion. They find a spot, put a TI down and respawn there whenever they die and keep repeating it.

I agree with the helli's, they are too common. It's hard to play when theres something in the sky shooting you every time you go out in the open.

Comment

Working...
                X