No announcement yet.

Hardest overall puncher of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest overall puncher of all time?

I hope noone has made this yet, I should have maybee used search, but anyway...

Doees anyone know who the hardest puncher of all time is? No pound for pound, just the OVERALL hardest punching boxer known?

most recentley I would say tua

Comment

Shavers, Foreman, Tua, Baer, Firpo, and a boatload of other guys who had tremendous force behind their punches.

Comment

come on guys I think we all know chris byrd has to be the hardest puncher known to man.

Comment

Sven Ottke deserves mention. He is only a super middleweight but he is so powerful that I could see him incapacitating heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
            Sven Ottke deserves mention. He is only a super middleweight but he is so powerful that I could see him incapacitating heavyweights.
            Hey! If you ask Anthony Mundine he would say Ottke, Mundine was unconscious from one of Ottke's power punches!!!!!

Comment

Wilfredo Gomez

Comment

I´m gonna have to go with Earnie Shavers, considered by many to be the hardest puncher of all time. Muhammad Ali rated his punches as harder than those of Foreman, and Larry Holmes is quoted saying he hit harder than did Tyson.

So I would have to go with Shavers for the number one spot. After Shavers I would pick Foreman. Tyson and Liston probably belong in the top-five as well.

Comment

P4P Hamed, or Tyson.

Comment

Hardest overall puncher of all time?

Originally posted by XionComrade
                    I hope noone has made this yet, I should have maybee used search, but anyway...

Doees anyone know who the hardest puncher of all time is? No pound for pound, just the OVERALL hardest punching boxer known?
                    George Foreman

Comment

Working...
                    X