Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWWW video Charlie trains with pro Cruiserweight!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWWW video Charlie trains with pro Cruiserweight!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMCAiPjzyuA

round 2 and 3 coming Up

I just watched all 3 videos, looking good Chalire, that guy seems like a good trainer for you. Your speed is pretty good and will shock HBP.

Comment

man my power and speed are both there and Mentallly i gotten it together too Im not nervous 1 bit about this fight...... im gonna ****king crush that methhead Pimp

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        man my power and speed are both there and Mentallly i gotten it together too Im not nervous 1 bit about this fight...... im gonna ****king crush that methhead Pimp
        **** Charlie I wish I could be there for this, after you knock that weakling out we could get torn up, I could introduce you to some fine Scotch Whiskey, think you can handle a drink like that ?

Comment

ohh dude i drank whiskey before , man i drank jack danials with my homie we got so ****eddd up from that ***** dont remind me of whiskey man lol

Comment

ohh dude i drank whiskey before , man i drank jack danials with my homie we got so ****eddd up from that ***** dont remind me of whiskey man lol
            Hahah Jack Daniels is a bourbon though, I'm talking about real Scotch whiskey, I have a bottle from my Grandfather's collection after he died, its 30 years old and was made in the Highlands of Scotland.

That **** would blow your head of man. I'm saving it for a very special occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
              **** Charlie I wish I could be there for this, after you knock that weakling out we could get torn up, I could introduce you to some fine Scotch Whiskey, think you can handle a drink like that ?
              Yea real..I think I am gonna hit this up..Me and my friend might go..I gotta be apart of this..I dont live far away..I'll probably just stay right there at the holiday inn that night..

Charlie, lets get some bitches and take them back to the room..I'll already have a couple of bottles..lol

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                Yea real..I think I am gonna hit this up..Me and my friend might go..I gotta be apart of this..I dont live far away..I'll probably just stay right there at the holiday inn that night..

Charlie, lets get some bitches and take them back to the room..I'll already have a couple of bottles..lol
                **** man if me, you, Charlie, Danny, Gully, Relik and my brother The Clash could all meet up for a night on the town we would fukin rule, it would be the best night ever, one to remember haha

Comment

****t king U know Im allways down for bittches..... im suppose to be meeting this 1 chick i been talking to for 2 months already shes from dallas..... april 26 she arrives back to california .... hopefully shes not bullshhitting me shes hott ass hell bro..... hey king u see me and that cruiserweight dude training???

Comment

****t king U know Im allways down for bittches..... im suppose to be meeting this 1 chick i been talking to for 2 months already shes from dallas..... april 26 she arrives back to california .... hopefully shes not bullshhitting me shes hott ass hell bro..... hey king u see me and that cruiserweight dude training???
                    Yea i seen the videos..Your combinations were comin off good..Plus you didnt seem to wear down at all even after the 3 rounds of non stop swinging on the mitts..Can you imagine if paul were to hit the mitts?? He wouldnt last a minute
                    Last edited by KING 2K10; 04-11-2009, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X