No announcement yet.

New And Need Some Advie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New And Need Some Advie

i did boxing for about 4 months Then I Had To Stop All I Want To Know SO BAdly Since Im Not AT All A Goood Fighter I Want To Know

How U Give A Right Punch
    How U Get Faster
    How U Get More Power
    How Can U Just Get So Good One Punch Is SO Good It Could Knock Somone eslse

i seen movies where one guy could take on about 4 guys becuase hes so good one punch is always the right one he hits the right spot right time and opower and knocks them all out i wanna be like that

I want a punch so good that it always knocks someone out, too.

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

Comment

Few questions quickly?

How old are you? What country you from? And are you male or female?

Comment

jus get yaself a gun.....it's the answer to all those questions that you asked....now, giddy up.

Comment

platinummatt! im 15 im in tthe usa (california) and im a guy and in a big guy pretty strong lil bit of fat but i cant fight for nothing

Comment

1)Train
            2)Train
            3)Train
            4)Train

There's no real secrets man, honestly, if you're lookin' to learn the basics, hit the gym and ask a trainer.

Comment

ya problem.........no ride to go anywhere and i mean NO RIDE....no money for gym and no one to tell me thats why im here in my room i got a bench and barbeel and dumbells and a speed bag and hopfully in the future a puching bag (when i get the cash) but some foes i know could jsut hit slow and sjut hit so hard like they got the right spot, the right wya of doing it and the right power and i need to leearn how

Comment

Power isnt everything my friend. Fitness and speed also come into it, if your foes are slow as hell dont let them hit you. If your talking about boxing that is. It seems as if your talking about street fighting, if this is true just build your arms up and get a punching bag and just whack the **** outa it!!

Comment

well one thing i learned is on boxing theres rules what if u go up against somone whos sjut swinging like a crazy animal??

anyone know any good tips?

and good combos?

Comment

Yeah certainly, duck and dodge, he'll tire and then *Bang* and he's on the canvas. The *bang* symbolizes whatever punch you choose. He'll be so tired the air horns in the crowd will be making him sway. Plus if he's too tired he won't be keeping his guard up which leaves you free to hook his face and score points or knock him out!

Comment

Working...
                    X