Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd did not fight Baldomir after the Judah fight he would have been crusified

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Floyd taking on Judah was/is a problem. Losing to Baldo or not, Judah was still one of the top WWs at the time. What I don't like is Floyd ducking Marg and fighting Baldo. If he'd fought Marg and then fought Judah, we wouldn't have this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Who cares about spelling?
      Who cares about Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        And Ricky Hatton...now people discredit these fights
        Mosley storms the ring to call out Floyd "Floyd is scared"

Floyd signs to fight Mosley a couple months later now "Mosley is old"

disturbing change of tune.

Comment

Remember when Mayweather was upset he couldn't get a fight with old James Leija?

"Leija was (38) years old. That's what you are supposed to do to a (38)-year-old," Mayweather said of Gatti's fifth-round knockout. "When I tried to get a fight with Leija, they said don't do that. No one would tune in for that. They wouldn't let me fight him."
          Always seeks out the best fights does Floyd.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 01-19-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenAssassin View Post
              Mosley storms the ring to call out Floyd "Floyd is scared"

Floyd signs to fight Mosley a couple months later now "Mosley is old"

disturbing change of tune.
              There was always the threat of a ko upset but Floyd was again favored to win and yes Mosley was still old and off of inactivity when they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
                I don't think Floyd taking on Judah was/is a problem. Losing to Baldo or not, Judah was still one of the top WWs at the time. What I don't like is Floyd ducking Marg and fighting Baldo. If he'd fought Marg and then fought Judah, we wouldn't have this discussion.
                How many times do we have to go over this??Arum refused Floyds term for a contract extension,Floyd left and hasnt fought a Top Rank fighter since

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  There was always the threat of a ko upset but Floyd was again favored to win and yes Mosley was still old and off of inactivity when they fought.
                  Wonderful. Now tell me which welterweights would be favoured over Floyd? Floyd was just as inactive as Mosley was.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenAssassin View Post
                    Wonderful. Now tell me which welterweights would be favoured over Floyd? Floyd was just as inactive as Mosley was.
                    Well at the time Pac vs him was about even money.

Comment

People really like to re-write history when it comes to Mayweather-Hatton and Mayweather-Mosley, those are two obvious ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X